• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random little tibit AT thingy that you probably already know and doesnt help too much

Player-1

Smash Legend
you know how when you catch/pick up a banana with an aerial and you keep aerialing with the banana until you do something else? You can just airdodge cancel and throw it...yeah just wanted to throw that out there since we didn't really have anything else going on here.

cong

Smash Journeyman
Oh that statement has just helped me out with a problem that i can now slightly avoid a bit better now.

I kinda realised this could be done, but didn't really put any thought behind it.

nana > bair > bair

Well thanks for puting it out there P-1.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
You can throw the Banana after catching it with an aerial by pressing Z+Direction while still in the air. That's how I've always done it, and I figured this was common knowledge :S

Stuff like this needs to be added to the Kongpendium somehow, so that newer players know about all these "not quite an AT" ideas.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
and if u hold A, u can still do other aerials even when u hit the ground...

*sees if anyone is gonna test it *

o.o would be cool if that happened :p it be insane mixup lol

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
An fsmash after landing wouldn't really do much. An opponent would likely be taking precautions for the banana in your hand and shield anyways. /ruining your fun

NOW IF YOU COULD GRAB WITH A BANANA IN HAND

That'd be pretty cool...

and broke.

Player-1

Smash Legend
An fsmash after landing wouldn't really do much. An opponent would likely be taking precautions for the banana in your hand and shield anyways. /ruining your fun

NOW IF YOU COULD GRAB WITH A BANANA IN HAND

That'd be pretty cool...

and broke.
you can, it's called diddy's side-b.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Thanks for this, I didn't know it.

Btw you can't throw the banana with Z+direction. You'd have to wait a lil bit after the bair before it works.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
its about after 2-3 bairs u can throw it (not using z) otherwise yea...z SHOULD throw it immediately

Top Bottom