• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random DI CPU's?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Would it be possible to program a CPU that would DI randomly and doesnt attack or move around? This would be amazing for practice. I've been wanting thos for melee for years.

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
It'd be awesome (if it were possible) to have an option in Training mode to set how the CPU DIs, eg. have them always DI towards you, or away from you, or set it to random DI.
Even better if you could do the same for teching as well.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Would it be possible to program a CPU that would DI randomly and doesnt attack or move around? This would be amazing for practice. I've been wanting thos for melee for years.
For all it's worth, I believe setting the opponent to "Run" in Training Mode make the CPU DI randomly when you hit them, though you have to catch them first.

Top Bottom