• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random bug with Fox - grabbing ledge caused my game to crash

VBISON

Smash Rookie
How do I delete this post or move it to the "Bug Reporting" forum? Thanks.

ORIGINAL POST:

This is my first post so I'm not sure where to put this, but there didn't seem to be a thread to put this.

I got a bug a few days ago that caused the game to break (screen stops moving, loud beep noise) when I grabbed the ledge as Fox.

I was in training mode and practicing some tech with Fox on FD, and I grabbed the ledge - and my game crashed. I had to manually unplug my Wii U (yes, I don't actually have a Wii) and plug it back in to fix it. Two days later, it happened again - grab the ledge, game freezes.

There's nothing I can really say about how to replicate it - I vaguely remember a comment on /r/smashbros that described it perfectly identically to mine, but it had 2 points and no replies. This was in the 3.6 beta, and there are no other discussions I could find of this glitch.

I'd love to know if anyone else has gotten this glitch - I get nervous when I'm playing Fox sometimes now!

The glitch occurred on PM 3.6 Beta, before the Tink patch. I'm running Hackless on a Wii U (yes, I know).

Last edited:
Top Bottom