• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ralph Nader: Ruining the country, one election at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Smash Champion
It seems Ralph Nader is simply trying to throw a wrench into the system.

It doesn't take a pundit to know that the only votes he will really be taking are ones that would be otherwise democratic. Likewise it doesn't take a psychic to know that he does not have a legitimate chance of winning.

It seems that he is purposefully trying to derail efforts to right this country from the path it's been put on by the neoconservatives for the last seven years. At this point, I question whether it is even still just Ego at this point, and if he has something to gain by this country continuing down the path to destruction that it is on and will continue to be on under neocon influence.

All of this aside, where has he been for the years between elections? I hear about next to nothing from this man and the Green Party during the interim. There is very little in the way of effort to galvanize the independent or idealistic voters of this country into a viable third party for our system, so it stands that each time he runs it does nothing but take percentage points from the democrats. Does nothing but help the republicans.

Here's a clever video on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFEceopAUI

Anyone else think this son of a b*tch is on the Republican payroll?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
A man has ever right to run for the presidency. He's not running to win, he's running because he believes he can do the best for America. He has no delusions about his chances. If he siphons off votes from Democrats, its the democrats fault for not convincing those voters. I do believe he threw the race to Bush in Florida, and while I'm not happy about that, the man isn't trying to ruin the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom