• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rakugaki Showtime RPG

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/rakugaki/rakugaki.htm

I've always wanted to make a text-based RPG based on an obscure game known as "Rakugaki Showtime", so that's what I'm gonna do! :D

ENJOY! ^_^

Also, I got rules here, so be ready to read 'em! *whips out a book called "Da Rules"*

1. No spamming - It's uber-annoying and I don't give a hoot about your broken toaster, just stick to the topic!
2. No god-modding - If you're gonna god-mod (which you use uber-powerful attacks, never die, etc), then you're out of luck because you can't do this. Also, make your battles one-sided.
3. No Skin-Stealing - This is basically known as "Bunnying", but I decided to give it a catchy name. Remember what Bunnying/Skin-Stealing means, because you're gonna see one to believe it!
4. No Insults - Friendly taunts are okay, but insults are a 100% no-no!
5. Have fun!

(Characters are found in the html. Plus, each character's looks and style defines their personality)

P.S: Rakugaki Showtime is copyright Treasure Inc.

Let's get started, shall we?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

It was several days since God Hand was defeated by Yukiwo and his friends. The Sketch World was quite peaceful while Daddy (a.k.a "Purple D") remained his villainous/idiotic ways. Plus, Sasami got herself a job at a bakery while Yukiwo volunteered to stay over at Sasami's house.

Yukiwo was simply relaxing in the grasslands as he looked up at the sky and smiled to himself. "Blue sky, warm climate, perfect day for an adventure...", Yukiwo said before he got up from the ground to dust himself off. "Too bad there aren't any bad guys around, or I might be having some fun right now...", Yukiwo then said as he looked around, hoping for a Zako or Ultra Johnny to show up.

Apparently, Zakoes and Ultra Johnnies were Daddy's minions. While Zakoes were weak, Ultra Johnnies were more powerful and attacked with many weapons, including a Megaman-styled arm cannon.

Yukiwo could remember the day when he hand his friends took out several Zakoes during a fight. Yukiwo simply laughed at the thought when one Zako got flattened by a boulder deflected back at him by Sasami. It was one thought he couldn't get rid of at all!

Suddenly, some bushes moved. Big mistake, Daddy..., Yukiwo thought as he turned to the bushes, waiting for a minion of Daddy to pop up. He looked hard at the bushes, which rustled some more...

Top Bottom