• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raising the Best Lucario?

fluffy

Smash Champion
As we all know, Lucario is very popular and has a lot of potential in it. But what would the best moveset for it be? Would it be a physical, special, or a mixed sweeper? Which of it's numerous moves would you use? Which trait is better???

Your objective is to post your Lucario build. Here's mine:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Steadfast
Adamant
252 HP / 252 ATK / 6 DEF

Bone Rush
Me First
Bullet Punch
Extremespeed

Here is a Lucario....that always goes 1st! Well for the most part, it should. Bone Rush destroys substitutes and works well with life orb. Me First can destroy Metagross since most people would try to earthquake Lucario to death. Bullet Punch can destroy any ice pokemon and can cover many rock types. Extremespeed is self-explanatory.

Submit yours today!

D

Deleted member

I run this

Lucario @ Expert Belt
Modest, 4 HP/ 252 spe att/ 252 spd
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Psychic
Calm Mind

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
The thing I like about Lucario is that he can dish out attacks while not taking too much damage in the process. His defenses arn't the best, but Steel makes up for that, giving him 9 resistances, 3 of which are 4x, and 1 immunity. Fire, Gound and Fighting still own him, though.

@ MasterMatt

Lucario can learn Agility. ;)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Wii4Mii 99 said:
Fire, Gound and Fighting still own him, though.
Fire isn't used that much except for Flamethrower, but EQ is in almost every team and so are Close Combat and Focus Blast now. That's the problem with Lucario, you first have to take out his counters in the opponents team before he can actually fucntion 100%.

Omg, did I say 100%?.....

100% Power![

Top Bottom