• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragin' hardcore, broseph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I want YOU to share your circumstances that make YOU rage hardcore. (If any, ever.)

So the other day I was doin' some basic brawl (lord help me) and a specific set of circumstances was making me RAGE HARDCORE.

Just minding my own business with pink falcon, Ganon, Kirby, Snake... When all of the sudden...
The items; they where only the low risk high reward style ones... (assist trophy, Pokeball etc.)
The arch-enemy; Zero Suit Samus... ZSS players ALWAYS make me rage hardcore when they have a playstyle that revolves around stunning and throwing the powersuit parts... and pokeballs...
The fillers; Zelda and Link... Of those who have seen this happen or have participated in this sort of behavior (one of which is me) know that it is very romantic. And those of you that know ME know I am a hardcore MarthxZelda fanboy... It didn't help much that ZSS was only attacking me and not them.
Possible solution? Falco, B-move spam. My outcome? ZSS SSD (super sudden death) Mindgames ***** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom