• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radiant PSI - Lucas/Ness Combo Video

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup

Hey guys, here's my mostly Lucas/Ness montage/combo video!

Just uploaded, hope you guys enjoy it!!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
really cool video, blue. That spike against the default Lucas looks familiar... ^_^

out of curiousity, what kind of capture device and editing software do you use? I'd love to make my own montages, someday :-)

abx

Smash Journeyman
Ness, Lucas, but also WFT and Zelda - I like the choice of chracters here.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
really cool video, blue. That spike against the default Lucas looks familiar... ^_^

out of curiousity, what kind of capture device and editing software do you use? I'd love to make my own montages, someday :-)
I use the Hauppauge HD PVR2, and Sony Vegas 13

I would probably get something other than the Hauppauge, it glitches sometimes and you lose clips.

Sorry you were a victim :p

Last edited:

beany

Smash Rookie
Very good job, as always. It's surprisingly difficult to find good Lucas footage, and your montages are some of the best I've seen. Excellent clips, excellent editing

Top Bottom