• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B.=Combot/Mokujin/Charade

Status
Not open for further replies.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
First off, this is like the 4th thread ive started today, so humor me.

Everyone has been talking about having a Mokujin type character who randomly uses one of the other characters movesets every battle. While Kirby serves this purpose to a very, very, small extent; my cantidate is R.O.B.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Everyone has been talking about having a Mokujin type character who randomly uses one of the other characters movesets every battle. While Kirby serves this purpose to a very, very, small extent; my cantidate is R.O.B.

How is that going to be like Link, Pit, or Wario? R.O.B. is better of as a unique character, especially with the potential he has.

First off, this is like the 4th thread ive started today,
That's sad

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
He would have to be redesigned. Or maybe he could change shape depending on what character he is mimicking. From the waist up he's fine, but I think he would definently need feet. And who else is a neutral-enough Nintendo Character to serve this purpose? I thgink Mario is taken...

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
and yes, it is sad that ive started that many threads, but ive started them all within the last hour . I do have a life! Notice the N00B in my ranking! That means im not obsessed with this forum! I Swear!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ROB should be his own character. The idea of Smash is that the characters are what they have been in the past and NOT redesigned as you suggested for ROB.

Ditto would be a better choice for a "Charade" type character.

And we've already got a ROB topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom