• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.....M.........T.... Please?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Pokemon- (New pokes in Bold)

------------------------------------------
Ninjask/Phantom @Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
EVs: 252attk/252spd/4Hp
Attacks-
Protect
Swords dance
Baton Pass
X-Scissor

Metagross/Scar @Muscle Band
Adamant Nature
EVs: 252attk/124spd/124spdef/4Hp

Attacks:
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Explosion

Weavile/Yoruichii @ Focus Sash (F)
Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/252spd/4def

Attacks:
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Salamence/Sky Sniper @Life Orb (F)
Lonely
EVs: 252spattk/252attk/4hp

Attacks:
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor
Stone Edge
EQ
Gardevoir/Sexy Girl @ Wise Glasses (F)
Modest Nature
Trace
EVs: 252spattk/252spdef/4spd

Attacks:
Psychic
Calm Mind
Focus Blast
T-Tolt
-----------------------------------------
Rhyperior/Kenpachi@Lefties(M)
Adamant Nature
Solid Rock
Evs:252attk/252def/4spdef

Attacks:
Rock Wrecker
EQ
Dragon Rush
Megahorn
----------------------------------------

Explanations-
Ninjask-B-Passer- Goes out first, standard Ninjask moveset then B-Passes to others, Gardevoir gets the Speed Boost and the others get both the Speed Bosst and Swords Dance.

Metagross a.k.a Scar- Still the same Meta, just different EVs.

Weavile a.k.a Yoruichii - You know this pokemon will never leave my team, still hasn't lost yet and bearly will. It still have to max out its speed EVs, but right now with about 80ish EVs in speed, it's able to outrun an Electivire with a lot of speed EVs, Fluffy you can back me up on that.

Mence a.k.a Sky Sniper- Mixed sweeper- nothing else, Hydro Pump is a surprise for my Opponent.

Gardevoir a.k.a Sexy Girl-Sweeper- Gotta love her...;) anyway, Calm Mind, then Sweep.

Garchomp a.k.a Kenpachi-Tank- Gets the B-Pass from Ninjask.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a bit more organized this time so it should be easier to rate.
Don't start, I watch too much anime.

See ya next time, Celebi.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Honestly, how often is Salamence threatened by a STAB Ice Shard from Mamoswine?
Well, let's see...

1. Ice Shard goes first.
2. Salamence is 4x weak.
3. Mamoswine gets STAB.
4. Mamoswine has high Attack.

Pokemon-

Metagross/Scar @Muscle Band
Adamant Nature
EVs: 252attk/124spd/124spdef/4Hp

Attacks:
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Explosion

Pretty good. You might want to switch Zen Headbutt for TPunch.

Weavile/Yoruichii @ Focus Sash (F)
Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/252spd/4def

Attacks:
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break
Swords Dance

Pretty much the same Weavile as on your other RMTs. What are the 4 EVs in Defense for?

Empoleon/(need a good nickname) @Leftovers (M)
Modest Nature
EVs: 252spattk/252def/4Hp

Attacks-
Grass Rope
Surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring/Flash Cannon (If someone has the TM)

Good. I don't think Aqua Ring restores that much health. For Empoleon to be an effective Special Sweeper, it would need to have Agility.

Salamence/Kenpachi @Life Orb (F)
Lonely
EVs: 252spattk/252attk/4hp

Attacks:
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor
Stone Edge
EQ

Mixmence. Good.

Gardevoir/Sexy Girl @ Wise Glasses (F)
Modest Nature
EVs: 252spattk/252spdef/4spd

Attacks:
Psychic
Calm Mind
Focus Blast
T-Tolt

Yeah, I just knew something like "Sexy Girl" was going to pop up. Good.

Garchomp/Ichigo @Focus Band (M)
Adamant Nature
Evs:252attk/252spd/4spdef

Attacks:
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Outrage
Swords Dance

Good.

----------------------------------------

Explanations-
Metagross a.k.a Scar- Still the same Meta, just different EVs.

Weavile a.k.a Yoruichii - You know this pokemon will never leave my team, still hasn't lost yet and bearly will. It still have to max out its speed EVs, but right now with about 80ish EVs in speed, it's able to outrun an Electivire with a lot of speed EVs, Fluffy you can back me up on that.

Empoleon- New addition, mostly a special sweeper and a bulky Water type for when a Mamoswine tries to OHKO Mence w/a stabed Ice Shard.

Mence a.k.a Kenpachi- Mixed sweeper, nothing else, Hydro Pump is a surprise for my Opponent.

Gardevoir a.k.a Sexy Girl- Gotta love her...;) anyway, Calm Mind, then Sweep.

Garchomp a.k.a Ichigo- Sweeper, nothing else to say really.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a bit more organized this time so it should be easier to rate.
Don't start, I watch too much anime.
This is just a quick thought, but Mamoswine would probably be the biggest threat. Yes, Empoleon 4x resists Ice Shard, but EQ can demolish it as well as Metagross, Ice Shard can kill Salamence and Garchomp, and Stone Edge will kill Weavile. Yes, none of the above attacks are SE against Gardevoir, but I'm sure any of the aforementioned moves would hurt your Sexy Girl. :(

Of course, Empoleon resists IS, Mence is immune to EQ, and Empoleon, Gross, and Chomp are resistant to SE. I'm not saying Mamoswine ruins your team, I just see it as the biggest threat, although, with some predicting, you can take it down.

8.5/10 :bigthumbu

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'm not saying Mamoswine ruins your team, I just see it as the biggest threat, although, with some predicting, you can take it down.

8.5/10 :bigthumbu

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
With Meta's high defense, It can survive a Mamoswine's EQ and IS and hit it back with a Stabed Meteor Mash.

Thanks anyway.

D

Deleted member

With Meta's high defense, It can survive a Mamoswine's EQ and IS and hit it back with a Stabed Meteor Mash.

Thanks anyway.

i dont think it can survive both, even with its defences
394 attck is quite a lot

D

Deleted member

Well, I guess I'll do this, Trick opponent into using EQ on Mence, Intimidate and use Hydro Pump.
he can switch, take your hydro pump, then punish you later

btw, most of your team is slow. jolly is the prefferred nature for weavile. ditto any other person with at least 2 of the same sweepers with diff nature, then you will get outsped and punished.

D

Deleted member

I switch to Empoleon and do the exact same thing.
mamoswine aside
another thing is that, after your weavile is down, gyarados/ttar could ddance sweep, or one jolly garchomp that sets of a swordance would also sweep your team. in a ditto, you will always be outsped, or out smarted

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Well, I guess I'll do this, Trick opponent into using EQ on Mence, Intimidate and use Hydro Pump.
What about IS?

So let me get this straight...

Switch to Empoleon or Metagross for IS.
Switch to Mence for EQ.
Switch to Empoleon or Metagross for SE.

Are you trying to stall it out or something?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

What about IS?

So let me get this straight...

Switch to Empoleon or Metagross for IS.
Switch to Mence for EQ.
Switch to Empoleon or Metagross for SE.

Are you trying to stall it out or something?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
he tries to lower atck from intimidate.
btw have you finished the team, if so wanna battle. standard clauses.
why do u always say grass rope intead of grass knot

9Kplus1

Smash Master
he tries to lower atck from intimidate.
btw have you finished the team, if so wanna battle. standard clauses.
why do u always say grass rope intead of grass knot
Almost done, I have to rebreed this Gardevior to get some perfect IVs and Mence is still spattk EVing, other than that, everyone's done. Oh and the Grass Rope thing, I keep confusing it with the japanese name.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
If Mamoswine ever becomes a problem, just use Bronzong. It resists IS and SE, is immune to EQ, and has Gyro Ball and Grass KNOT.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Right about that, Bronzong is a good pokemon to resist some types I'll look it up.

W4M, you changed your font.................

Okay, I guess I'll use a B-Zong then.
I changed my avatar to Kirby, who is pink, so my font is pink.

Here's how it went:

Samus firing a light blue laser was
light blue, called cyan.
Mario charging up his Final Smash was red.
Link charging forward with his FS charged up was dark green.
Kirby charging up is pink.
Next time, it'll be Pikachu and my font will be yellow.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Once again, just to be helpful, do you need any sort of help with your Bronzong?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

fluffy

Smash Champion
okay thanx.

cuz i was searching for the rules on google and some of them said it was banned. theyre not that reliable anywayz.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
okay thanx.

cuz i was searching for the rules on google and some of them said it was banned. theyre not that reliable anywayz.
Focus Sash is the more used of the two. You give it to a Poke that will die to a hit from full HP, and it will always survive the hit with at least 1 HP left.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
I don't like your team at all. Team of sweepers, no phazer, no rapid spiner, only one pokémon who actually can recover HP... You won't survive longer matches, which is something you can expect against some good walls. Some more dual attackers would probably be clever.

I don't like the movesets either, many of them is easy to counter. You'll also probably get killed by switching, and set upers will kill a weakend team.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Was kind of a joke. -_-

Celebi you should battle me :p
When I can finish this team.

I don't like your team at all. Team of sweepers, no phazer, no rapid spiner, only one pokémon who actually can recover HP... You won't survive longer matches, which is something you can expect against some good walls. Some more dual attackers would probably be clever.

I don't like the movesets either, many of them is easy to counter. You'll also probably get killed by switching, and set upers will kill a weakend team.
I plan to get matches over quickly and a lot of my team has speed and defense so they're durable for the most part. Okay, the movesets are unexpectable making it hard for the opponent to choose between switching and attacking , Weavile will outspeed those set upers and baton passers and Bronzong wil help get rid of some abilites that might prove fatal to me or in doubles, Bronzong's last move will be to Skill Swap to my other pokes and give them Levitate. Also, I'm trying to make my opponent switch so I can confuse them,

EX: Mence Intimidates a Slaking, opponent switches, I switch to the obvious choice.

D

Deleted member

When I can finish this team.

I plan to get matches over quickly and a lot of my team has speed and defense so they're durable for the most part. Okay, the movesets are unexpectable making it hard for the opponent to choose between switching and attacking , Weavile will outspeed those set upers and baton passers and Bronzong wil help get rid of some abilites that might prove fatal to me or in doubles, Bronzong's last move will be to Skill Swap to my other pokes and give them Levitate. Also, I'm trying to make my opponent switch so I can confuse them,

EX: Mence Intimidates a Slaking, opponent switches, I switch to the obvious choice.
your team's speed kinda suck, actually
need more speed up natures

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice

There's a move you call Dragon Dance which is **** common. Any Reversaler will kill you. And we'd have something that's called Choice Scarf. And I just noticed that your Weavile is Adamant. It won't be able to outspeed THAT much.

And like I said, you'll be a easy target for set upers. I didn't say that your sets is unexpectable, I'll rather call them bad. You'll have problems to counter some of the most common pokémons, which makes your team pretty bad.

A defence team won't have any problems to counter a fully offensive team. Walls do usually have a recoverymove and some of them can pull of spikes and such. Then a good sweeper, probably a **** fast one, will sweep though your entire, weakend team.

If this team works out for you, you'll need to play against better players.

Bronzong with Skill Swap? Lol, you'll make it even worse. Bronzong rox with Levitate, it was like the only thing Metagross and Jirachi'd need. Bronzong can't attack that well though, so you'll get a good chance to set up some stealth rocks or something.. But one tankish pokémon isn't enough. Bronzong is a good support pokémon, and you should probably try to build your team on it.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
There's a move you call Dragon Dance which is **** common. Any Reversaler will kill you. And we'd have something that's called Choice Scarf. And I just noticed that your Weavile is Adamant. It won't be able to outspeed THAT much.

And like I said, you'll be a easy target for set upers. I didn't say that your sets is unexpectable, I'll rather call them bad. You'll have problems to counter some of the most common pokémons, which makes your team pretty bad.

A defence team won't have any problems to counter a fully offensive team. Walls do usually have a recoverymove and some of them can pull of spikes and such. Then a good sweeper, probably a **** fast one, will sweep though your entire, weakend team.

If this team works out for you, you'll need to play against better players.

Bronzong with Skill Swap? Lol, you'll make it even worse. Bronzong rox with Levitate, it was like the only thing Metagross and Jirachi'd need. Bronzong can't attack that well though, so you'll get a good chance to set up some stealth rocks or something.. But one tankish pokémon isn't enough. Bronzong is a good support pokémon, and you should probably try to build your team on it.
Okay, you're right, I'll get a Ninjask and a Rhyperior and um what makes the movesets so bad?

Top Bottom