• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Quicklinks] Knowledge is important

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
We all know that the info is spread through the forum, so it makes difficult to new users or even old users, to recap some important info that is published here. I hope this will help anybody (it did for me).

I'm doing this list of quicklinks, copying the wonderful idea done in Marth's Forum. It's known for everyone that good ideas has to be spreaded.

If you think any other valuable information should be here, let me know and I will update it.

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
This is good idea of a good idea, I like it, this will make finding past info that has gone lost in the plethora of other info on this thread easy to find.

extremecoopster

Smash Cadet
NNID
kittykat2
Thanks for this list. I really think that this one of the most useful tools for getting some quick tips for Olimar without having to read through TONS of posts In order to find what you want.

I never realized how much joy one could get from a link to his own post from someone who appreciated their info.
(Pikmin nullify moves of other characters, number 6.)

It means so much to me...

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Thanks for this list. I really think that this one of the most useful tools for getting some quick tips for Olimar without having to read through TONS of posts In order to find what you want.

I never realized how much joy one could get from a link to his own post from someone who appreciated their info.
(Pikmin nullify moves of other characters, number 6.)

It means so much to me...
Something flourish inside when people appreciate your work, right? It's cool ^^.
By the way, I would recommend schematize a little bit your post, in order to be smooth (right now it's is very good but it could better :D).

extremecoopster

Smash Cadet
NNID
kittykat2
Something flourish inside when people appreciate your work, right? It's cool ^^.
By the way, I would recommend schematize a little bit your post, in order to be smooth (right now it's is very good but it could better :D).
Oops... Yeah... I think I have a huge sentence in my post.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Just updated with Frame Data that I totally forgot to add.

Please if I didn't add something you consider important:
LET ME KNOW

Last edited:
Top Bottom