• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick questions about group alerts

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! I'm having a bit of trouble with my alerts, and I don't know if it's a bug with the forums or something.

I like to go into the groups forums, but I have a problem where everytime I send something on there and get quoted, liked or if somebody posts after me I will see the alert next to the little flag(it can go up to 10 and everything) but when I click it, it says I have no alert...

This makes it kind of a pain because I have to do the whole detour to go back to the thread and trust me, it is LAME on my cellphone.

Any help regarding this would be really appreciated!

P.s.: Yes, I checked my alerts preferences, everything is checked

P.P.S.: It ONLY happens with group forums, not the normal ones. With them I can see the alerts just fine

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I've never experienced that problem myself, so unfortunately I couldn't give you a solid answer. Have you tried asking the question in this thread? It's the thread for asking site-related questions :)

Good luck.

Top Bottom