• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question

Zemlet

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zemlet
Hi i'm new here but i just have a quick question about smash on the Wii in general. I want to get into playing PM and maybe some Brawl but i grew up with a blue Wii that didn't have Gamecube controller support. I've been looking around and there are some adapters for the GC controller that plugs into the nunchuk port of the Wiimote but i don't know if i should buy a Wii with GC controller support or just buy one of those adapters off of amazon. If someone could help that would be great, thanks

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
Pretty sure you can find a used wii with gc support on ebay with more or less the same price for an adapter (which might add some minor latency in your inputs). But that's me.

Top Bottom