• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Quick Question) Which Mii Canon do the Fighters share?

Which canon do you think the Mii Fighters follow?

• Wii Sports / Wii Play: They are who they represent.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tomodachi: They're an independent race of lookalikes.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ...why are you even asking this?

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
This is just something that randomly came to mind. As you might know, Miis have two different canons.

The first is the Wii Sports/Wii Play canon, where Miis are literal stand-ins for the player or character. Basically, they are who they're modeled after.

The second is the Tomodachi canon, where they're an independent race mostly consisting of "lookalikes".

Which canon do you think the Mii Fighters share, personally?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
My canon:

Brawler Miis were trained from the Boxing Coach (from Wii Sports) and developed their own fighting style from there.

Swordfighters: Use the Master Sword from the Nintendo Land game "Battle Quest" and use the sword to fight.

Gunners: Use the Varia Suits from "Metroid Blast" and technologically modified them to battle.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I thought I was the only one who cared about canon to the Miis. Also, you moght wanna change "Wii Sports/Wii Play" to "Wii series". :p

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Look a likes since you are encouraged to make more miis of other people besides yourself like in tomodachi life.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
There were arm canons in Wii Sports? What'd you do in that? I'm just imagine an FPS with Miis and somehow that counts as exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom