• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question about file locations

Cardboard Box

Smash Rookie
So I've spent the past few weeks familiarizing myself with BrawlBox and file replacement stuff, and I've gotten pretty much everything down except for this.

I'm wondering how to change the big icons that go at the bottom of the character panels here (Mario's is the mushroom, Legend of Zelda characters get the triforce, and so on):

I've swapped out the MenSelchrMark images in info.pac, sc_selmap.pac, and sc_selcharacter.pac but none of these affect the after battle screen. Which file should I put them in? I've looked through mu_menumain.pac and sc_selcharacter2.pac, but to no avail.

Any pointers? I did some searching and I didn't find anything about this, but if there's already a tutorial for this sort of thing, my apologies.

Top Bottom