• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick, I need a UU team!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
My friend told me he wants to get back into competitive battling, but he hasn't played since 4th gen and wanted me to make him a UU team to get back into the swing of things. He said he didn't care what type of team it was (offensive, stall etc.) but he wanted it to have Raikou on it.

The thing is, I don't play UU at all, other than to use gimicky teams with Sableye and Whimsicott, and I have no idea what a good team with Raikou would look like.

So I need your help! you can post just pokemon, and I can come up with movesets on my own, or if you're feeling really generous, you can post a whole team. Any contribution would be appreciated.:)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
| 1 | Roserade | 23.049% |
| 2 | Hitmontop | 18.991% |
| 3 | Chandelure | 16.821% |
| 4 | Flygon | 16.675% |
| 5 | Heracross | 15.517% |
Raikou

There's your six

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well, those things work. let's give sets so you can literally just plug them in and work with them.

Roserade @ Leftovers/Life Orb
252 SpAtk/252 Spe/4 Def
Timid / Natural Cure

Spikes
Giga Drain
Rest
Sludge Bomb

Hitmontop @ Life Orb
252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpDef
Adamant/ Intimidate

Fake Out
Mach Punch
Rapid Spin
Close Combat/Sucker Punch

Chandelure @ Flame Plate
252 SpAtk/252 Spe/4 SpDef
Timid / Flash Fire

Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Memento

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Jolly / Levitate

Earthquake
Outrage
U-turn
Stone Edge

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
252 Atk/216 Spe/40 HP
Jolly / Guts

Pursuit
Close Combat
Megahorn
Stone Edge

*** raikou btw

Crawdaunt @ Leftovers
52 HP/92Atk/116 SpDef/248 Spe
Adamant / Adaptability

Substitute
Swords Dance
Crunch
Waterfall/Crabhammer

This is a light, fast offensive team. Spikes on Roserade helps do something, i dunno

maybe put in stealth rock on something instead of using that dumb *** crawdaunt

btw, a bit of explanation on that crawdaunt. its substitute is guaranteed to survive slowbro's uninvested scald and weaker resisted special attacks, giving you a nice opportunity to set up on the dominant bulky waters of the tier. it also outspeeds 4-speed Gligar and throws up a Sub before it can Toxic.

i guess i'll give this team a spin and see how it does

edit: this team's pretty crappy but i think i'm on to something with crawdaunt. we'll see lol

Top Bottom