• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions and grab combo and stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i have been messing around with with IC's grab combos in training and i tried up throw to dair and it did extra damage but most of the time the knock back didn't change or it did the dair down throw thing and sometimes i would make nana jump before i threw them up and when it did work they flew perfectly in for a grab. so does anybody think could be something or what?

at low percents with bowser(maybe someone else) you can throw him backwards and down B him with nana and bowser will be forced to slowly stand up (='s a grab)

i have been messing with f- throw to down B and i have tried throwing fox off the stage with nana jumping off and using down B and the fox would have problems recovering and you can use up b to save nana AFTER her 2 jump

back throw to fair works for some reason

and i don't chain unless they are cheap or spam or if i am board with the match and want if to end

Top Bottom