• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions about PM on Wii U

MrAzureKun

Smash Cadet
I havn't really gotten the chance to try this out but I've been wondering what steps do I take to get it running on my wii u?
From what I can remember as long as I play hackless it works right?

My last question is would a gamecube adaptor let me use gamecube controllers?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Works exactly the same on vWii as it does on regular Wii. You can either Smash Stack and install Gecko, or you can use the Hackless build exactly the same as you would on a regular Wii. Apparently the GC adapter works if you use the new P:M launcher, but I haven't used it myself.

MrAzureKun

Smash Cadet
I managed to get the game running fine and dandy finally after a few dozen of vids. But my question now is how do I get the adapter to work? Is there some sort of setting I need to switch or is there still some more tweaking necessary before it works?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
You can't use the adapter on a real Wii/Wii U. Unless Nintendo makes an update which allows the adapter to be active in Wii mode (incredibly unlikely), you will have to use Dolphin if you don't want to purchase an actual Wii.

Top Bottom