• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questionable tiers

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
Some characters are way to determine what tier they are. Diddy Kong is top tier, Kirby is mid, and Ganon is bottom. Some characters for me, are hovering around in the tier list, and no one knows where they really are, these being:4villager::4corrin::4falcon::4duckhunt::4pacman: and:4shulk:. I have seen varying results from these characters placement, and I just want to know you guys opinions.

Nah

Smash Champion
kirbs is more like low tier really

but :4corrin::4corrinf: is not top 15 like a lot of people seem to believe

and :4duckhunt: is not low tier, it's really hard to see him as that at this point

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Probably high tier, possibly high-mid, but Ranai + Aarvark show that Villager can do pretty well.
:4corrinf: is probably high tier, although I could see her being high-mid. Some people (mostly people who have played against Cosmos) believe that she is top tier, but I doubt that. Her results don't back that up and she has flaws in her theory and MU chart. She's probably top 20 though.
Either high tier or high-mid, probably high-mid.
Somewhere in mid tier.
Lower end of mid tier, possibly low tier.
Somewhere in mid tier.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I think it's generally agreed upon that Corrin is high tier, around top 20.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
:4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun: are the 1st to come to mind.

:4lucina: one of the more infamous examples.
People either put her with, slightly below or much lower then Marth.

:4charizard::4littlemac::4palutena: are all great examples.
They're all always either considered straight Mid-Tier or top of Low.

:4drmario::4wiifit: To me, it just sounds like people don't know what to do with these characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom