• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
I see this move in almost ALL of the Diddy kong e 4 all videos.

What is that kick, where, it actually moves Diddy in the direction he's facing.

I would like to say its his Side B, but it seems like he's not trying to grab the player, but rather a leaping kick. It can be used in air for recovery.

Is it his side B? If so, could you give me a thorough explaination as to how it works?

Thanks.

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
Well, It would be easier if you posted a video.=) From what I've read Diddy's <B is him lunging at the in the direction, grabbing on the character, and slamming them(like a weaker DK vB). It prolly looks like a kick, or maybe it is. This is the only move that I can think of that fits your description. Hope I helped.

EDIT: I recently saw a video and noticed the kick; It may be a side smash. It can't be his running A cause that's his cartwheel(which pwns xP). Guess we'll have to wait and see.

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Diddy is going to be a beast. And he's a starter too? Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

Top Bottom