• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question: Spectators Passes @ EG Tourney in DC

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
This isn't a melee strategy discussion, but I can't get answers to this question and I'm getting desperate. Pertaining to the upcoming EG melee tournament in DC: Are the spectators passes good for the fun for all on Friday? And will there be free play on Saturday & Sunday; if so, will the spectators passes be good for that? I recently reserved the last room in the Sheraton, and I'm bringing a few smashers with me; and it's crucial that we know the nature of these spectators passes. I also heard that there will be DOA tournaments there as well. Is this true? If so, where can you register for them? I didn't see it on the website... Do you have to register for them on location? If anybody knows a phone number or url where I can find out some info about the tournament, please let me know.

quak

Smash Champion
why don't you check the regional/tourney thread you have a question for. Under "regional zones" on the main page.

Top Bottom