• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question - Shulk's rolling vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Cabbage

Smash Rookie
Okay, so quite a while ago around when the 3DS version first came out, my friend showed me a replay that he had saved. In it, he was playing as the shirtless skin Shulk on Tortimer Island (Omega Form) against CPU lvl 9 Lucina. No items, the typical thing. Lucina attacked him, he used counter and held forward for the stronger hit. However, instead of dashing forward like Shulk does when he uses his counter while the player holds forward, he rolled. He literally rolled past Lucina, and then slashed through.
I'm not sure if this was a glitch in the animation or if it's a rare occurrence, but I looked up and down all over the internet to see if anyone had experienced the same thing, and no luck. As I said, this was quite a while ago, so it may have been patched or something, but please let me know if anyone else has seen the same thing!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Shulk have two counters in one, so you must have seen the second one. It's not a glitch.
You can only perform the second one on the ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom