• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question on secondary character choice.

2Hands

Smash Rookie
I mainly play Sheik but enjoy snake and lucas as well. which one of these is a more helpful secondary for sheik?

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Out of those two I'd say Lucas. Don't know how snake does v spacies, but I know he gets beat pretty bad by Kirby and I can imagine Jiggs isn't too much fun either. I'd imagine lucas does well against all those characters though.

Really Marth is probably the best to comain with sheik matchup wise

cisyphus

Smash Ace
Just learn Zelda and switch on the fly.

I dunno. I really don't counterpick to Sheik in PM very often as I feel that my Snake is stronger and Snake in general doesn't have bad matchups, just matchups that are slightly more difficult than usual. It's really just in situations where I feel as though my Snake isn't performing well that I switch to Sheik. Stick with Sheik or think deeply about which matchups you have trouble with. From there figure out what the problem actually is, as I doubt Sheik has any difficult matchups besides maybe puff. It could be that you don't understand the rules of fighting x character, it could be that it's just a specific player that has a read on everything you want to do, or it could be that it really is a difficult and frustrating matchup at the root of it all. Introducing additional characters, especially ones such as high-demand as Snake and Lucas seems like a bad move—they're not ones to be left on the backburner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom