• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question on SAF

ike-brawler567

Smash Cadet
could somebody tell me the exact time the SAF activates when using ikes neuteral b? is it exactly when hes thrusting the sword or is it when the swords in the ground? im looking to exploit them and need help on this.Thnks.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
You waited 1 minute, be more patient. It's a forum, not a chatroom.

I've heard it's from when he starts to lower his sword to as soon as it's in the ground.

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
lol why would you even exploit the NeutB... i mean it's a good move and all that but not exploitable imo

lemme know what you're up to, this could get interesting.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost positive the SAF ENDS one frame after the hitbox comes out.
My friend is a kirby main and kept stealing the **** move (and wow is it good with kirby) and we kept getting into basically eruption duals because I couldn't get close enough to hit him most of the time. Whoever ended up releasing first would get hit, and if we released at the same time, we would both get hit, but both have super armor.

I'm pretty sure it begins, at the point that, after you release, he raises it just above his head a little bit more, and as soon as he start lowering it down into the ground is when it kicks in. This is all just based on visual experience though.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Look at Kirk's videos on Youtube, he has the exact moments down while getting attacked., so you can see when it happens.

Top Bottom