• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question for PMBR

Litt

Samus
Why is short hop fast fall missile cancels not physically possible in PM yet?

Chevy

Smash Ace
Addendum: why does Samus still briefly revert to crouch stance between dropping bombs and crawling? You promised to fix it, I'm taking 3.5 back to the store if you don't fix it.

Litt

Samus
Addendum: why does Samus still briefly revert to crouch stance between dropping bombs and crawling? You promised to fix it, I'm taking 3.5 back to the store if you don't fix it.
Im just curious as to why its not possible, when they say all the frame data is the same now :/

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Are you guys upset with not being able to drop tethers into upB? :/ I kinda am. Sethlon wrecked me every time I reeled up onto the stage. Now it's forever.

EDIT: I should've looked at the other post. I'm late

Last edited:

Chevy

Smash Ace
Another nitpick: you can see inside the Light Suit morph ball through the slit running down the middle, and there's nothing inside. :dizzy:

Last edited:

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Who else thinks Justin Bailey should've been a Samus alt, not a ZSS alt?
Narpas_Sword should chime in since his tag is also a code in Metroid.

Narpas_sword

That actually would be awesome as a samus alt. I'm digging the fusion suit though, thinking I'll try and make the other colours to replace some of the dirty brawl ones =)

Top Bottom