• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about up B{In Air} ZSS(Need some tips)

kurisutan

Smash Rookie
So I've been really having fun with ZSS and especially with her up air up b combo. It's just so....exciting ya know?

Some questions about her up b doe.

Can people DI out of it or something? Or do I need to angle it better? Or is both, like read my opponents slight DI and follow it by angling the up b?
I can always get that mid 30-40% up air most of the time to up B, then either I actually get the full hit and kill, or I get the mid hits and the opponents just fly away and I miss my final hit on up B. Which happens most of the time.

So basically, is there a way to cleanly hit up b mid air?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
From my personal experience, it seems like starting up-B in the air while below your opponent is more likely to knock them out before the final kick, while starting it while near level with them will keep them in until the final hit. ZSS having high rage makes it more likely to whiff, as well.

kurisutan

Smash Rookie
From my personal experience, it seems like starting up-B in the air while below your opponent is more likely to knock them out before the final kick, while starting it while near level with them will keep them in until the final hit. ZSS having high rage makes it more likely to whiff, as well.
Hm...interesting regarding the high rage. How about the up airs, been on training for a while and found out that hitting both up airs with the outer tip makes it easier, could be just me though.

Top Bottom