• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about recording videos

FrozenButter

Smash Cadet
I just recently got a Dazzle Video Creator thing and I am lost from here. Also, keep in mind that I suck when using stuff like this so please bare with me.
There are 4 ports or w/e (a slot for the red, white and yellow wire and then a black plug for something else) on the Dazzle and attached to it is a USB plug.
My question is. What do I do from here? I dont know what goes where and how to even get my games into the computer at all. If anyone can help me out that would be FABULOUS! If you have no clue what Im taklin about then just say so and Ill try to help you out so I can get helped out :_). Help is very much appreciated.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
well, first off, what u need to see is on your tv if you have a full input and output plugs (both red, white, yellow)dont worry about the black one

Top Bottom