• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about egg toss

Vengeance_NS

Smash Journeyman
i see yoshis dash in then run back and instantly turn and throw and egg without coming to s stop on the pivot. How do u do that? My yoshi has to pivot come to a stop then throw and egg. Help?!?!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
We do have a FAQ for these sorts of things, but in answer to your question you're probably thinking of Egg Toss Slide. :) Super easy to do, you just input a dash, jump (I use X), and egg toss in the direction youd like in quick succession! (The input has to be fast enough to cancel the initial jump with your up B)
You can throw it in any direction and slide off-stage or onto the ledge with it too, it's really useful.

( :GCL::GCX::GCUR:+:GCB: ) < If I wanted to slide backwards while throwing infront of me for eg.

Icebound

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-2557-8575
Try practicing this in the air first. I find it easier to do like that. Also, probably more useful in the air.

Top Bottom