• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Doctor Mario and Brawl-

dominycking

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm kind of new here [had an account for a while, but i never really posted much, if at all] and I stopped playing brawl a while ago due to the broken-ness of the game. But i recently found out about all these mods and currently my favorite is brawl minus.

Now, i see that there are a lot of characters that have been hacked into the game, and I noticed that Dr.Mario is one of them. But when reading the thread, I saw that he was programmed to work better with Brawl+ and I was wondering if there are any Dr. Mario's that are programmed to Brawl-.

Note, I tried searching but most of the search results only brought up most of the posts relating to mario and not doctor mario, and using the boolean operators didn't help either. And this is not a request for the character, just a request for information.

Thanks!

Top Bottom