• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Question] 9 New Characters?

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
So I was playing some games and the last one I was bored so I just chose Giga Bowser and while playing that got me thinking. Bowser and Super Wario have their Alternate forms for final smashes. And those characters use folders and have their own separate files. And so if the PMBR really wanted to, could they make use of those and make them into new characters by changing Wario and Bowsers Final Smashes? Sort of how they made Roy and Mewtwo. I know they said that they might not even use those seven open spaces, but would this actually work or is this just not possible? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I am not to smart about the character things.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
There is an actual answer, I just forget what the details are.

The short version is no and that the game would crash or something. GBowz and Warioman need to stay where they are or something.

Again, sorry I'm being vague. I don't know exactly myself.

Zekersaurus

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2027 5431 0731
They could make new characters but honestly SSB4 is right around the corner. IMO PMBR should put there focus into polishing the game and only add new characters if SSB4 doesn't meet our expectations.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
There is an actual answer, I just forget what the details are.

The short version is no and that the game would crash or something. GBowz and Warioman need to stay where they are or something.

Again, sorry I'm being vague. I don't know exactly myself.
It's Fine. Thanks for an actual answer. :D And It is fine that you were vague, I could still understand. Thanks! :D

They could make new characters but honestly SSB4 is right around the corner. IMO PMBR should put there focus into polishing the game and only add new characters if SSB4 doesn't meet our expectations.
That makes sense, I hope that it does. It'd be nice if it were as he said (I think), Trying to balance it out for the Hardcore and Casual Players. Thanks for answering! :D

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
It would be boring unless they removed his invincibility like Giga Bowser.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Though it legit makes sense to alter the .pacs, there's no guarantee the pmbr will even make 3 other characters from clone engine,

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Playable Wario man is a bad idea since Giga bowser actually has a downside in his extremely large size.

Wario man is superior to Wario in all aspects.

Top Bottom