• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quest for Destiny! (White Version)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's actually midterms, but some people just call it finals for some reason. If your midterms aren't in January, then our school year is definitely different. Not all schools are the same =/.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That's cool. I don't understand how you have midterms and finals twice a year. Can you explain how that works?

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Each semester (half a year) is treated kind of like a school year. We have different classes each semester, so finals happen twice a year.

Anyway, decided to add a section to the last scene:

---
[Frances,]
[You have received a message from:]
[WhiteRaineDrop@brainhaven.edu]

Subject: Lunch?

Hello, Frankie.

I hope your day is going well. I was just wondering if you would be interested in meeting for a lunch break at some point soon. I would rather enjoy learning more about you and where you came from, and I’m sure I could teach you some things about this place you didn’t know, as well.

Would tomorrow or the day after at noon work well for you?

Also, I was just wondering…Do you know which magical element you are? I feel confident in hazarding a guess that you have no idea—and you also probably think you have capability of such a thing. My personal theory would be that you are of the fire persuasion. We can discuss this when we meet.

Also, please don’t call me “Professor,” Raine will do just fine.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Forever in pursuit of truth,
Professor Raine Sage
---
Send to: WhiteRaineDrop@brainhaven.edu
Subject: Re: Lunch?

Hi, Raine.

I was actually going to ask you the same thing myself—that sounds wonderful!
Tomorrow should be good. I actually have a new roommate, but I’m sure I could manage. I may take her along with me. You wouldn’t mind, would you?

Magic? Oh, that’s right…you teach that. =P
I guess I never thought about it…But so many things I used to think were true have turned out to be false…so I have no idea anymore.

I have to get ready for my guests tonight, but I will plan on seeing you tomorrow. I may be a little late—it seems something always comes up with the children whenever I’m supposed to be on break.
Where should we meet?

~Frankie Foster
---
Adopt an Imaginary Friend today! Don’t let good ideas be forgotten!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hmm, interesting. I wonder how their lunch is going to turn out.

So is college supposed to go through the whole year? Seems like it the way you said it.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
College is odd.

We start classes in late august, they go until mid December, then we have a three-week break.

And a new semester begins. Different set up entirely.
Schedules are a LOT different in college.

Then, classes end in May, and we can take a class in a more condensed format for a few weeks during what we call May Term.

Then we have the summer off.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So do you take one class in May? It seems worded that way =/. Is it a different class from the rest of the year?

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
Heh, I didn't realize that this was back. And I've got to say it's much better than it was the last time you wrote an update, and the new writer seems to be fine. I'll need to reread the whole thing, most likely. Just out of curiosity, will there be any more soon? And what chapter are we on? I forgot.:(

Thanks.

And one more time, great work. I should go to sleep now, it's some unholy hour where I am.

Top Bottom