• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QueenDVS's (Andy's) Blog!!! (Update 12/06/09 @ 4 pm)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: I posted a new entry 12/06/09 Check it out!!!

I started blogging (set up mine last month), and at first kept it to myself...then I started posting on facebook whenever I updated it for my fb friends to see and comment!!!

I've decided to let you guys in on it, and hopefully you guys will get some enjoyment out of reading my thoughts/learning a bit more about how things are going with me!!!

To comment on the actual blog though, you need one of several types of accounts, so if you can't post a comment there feel free to post it here!!!

I'll make a post/edit the first post whenever I make a new post on my blog!!!

Here is the link for those interested:

http://whoamidearlybeloved.blogspot.com/

=)

Mods if this is considered like advertising or something, and needs to be closed/moved let me know!!!

:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
knight: If you want to hear some of thoughts or anything in particular concerning melee, I can make a post concerning it!!!

Pervertasauraus: It's fine I'll just be happy if you enjoy it!!! =)

Handorin: Glad you enjoy them!!!

I decided to just edit the title saying what date it's been updated on!!!

Btw if you post by a different name on their could you just post at the end of it what your smashboards name is??? Just so I know whose whose commenting, thanks so much!!! Like Paradox Persona I'm not sure who that is, though I assume it's own of you here!!!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Comment about the musicz bahdy!!!

Even if all you said is, I like *insert song* I posted, that'd be amazing!!!

And if you have any music of your own you'd like to suggest I'd love it, I love finding new music!!!

Pi

Smash Hero
Cool

Well to start I'd like to ask about your thoughts on the metagame.
I know, of course, that it is always evolving, but do you ever notice people forgetting some of the fundamentals? (Talking strictly about people who are aspiring to win big tournaments)
I'd also like to hear your thoughts on marth as of lately. He use to be a very prominent in large tournaments, do you think that people have juss learned enough about the character to know how to counter him?

I'd also like to know your mindset when you are in a tourney set with:
A) A player you have never met or heard of before
B) A player you have knowledge of, but think you are better than
C) (If this category exists in your mind) A player who you think is better than you.

Also, if you can remember/explain, your thoughts during a match, such as when you are losing, or winning, behind a match, what you are looking for in your opponent.

Pi

Smash Hero
thanks!
I've been trying to really dial in on my mental state in tourney matches
i think a lot of times i will get the feeling of not 'deserving' to win that match
or something
and yea, a lot of times i will juss accept a loss at some point, even before a match, which would be bad

DJRome

Smash Hero
i like to think of someone good i have recently beaten and assuming that whoever i play next is a similar situation in that they will be a big challenge, but I can win in the end.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll explain the name thing in a bit!!!

Thanks Marty, glad you like it!!!

Knit I'll probably do it at some point...I dunno when!!!

Oh, and I just made a huge update if you guys are interested!!!

Top Bottom