• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Qac

Veng

Smash Ace
Is this even usefull? I read the sticky and if i got it right, you basically jump then Qac ( UP + B, then down on the Analog stick, then quickly press A ) all I get is like the dair animation after I do it... but I dont find any use for it.

And everyone keeps telling me this will make me AMAZINGLY better. So I feel like I fail atm.....

EDIT: will some good pikachus play me to see if im good tomorrow? i go to church till 11 ( pst ) so any time around noon on out, please help me out :) D:

night.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
You're doing it wrong. The QAC doesn't involve pressing A when you hit the ground unless you're trying to attack. When you do a Quick Attack into the ground, Pikachu has about 5-10 frames to do whatever. He can use a special, double jump and do an aerial, land and do a regular attack, or do another QAC. When you can master all of those, that's when you'll truely see how amazing Pikachu can be.

Roller

Smash Legend
You're doing it wrong. The QAC doesn't involve pressing A when you hit the ground unless you're trying to attack. When you do a Quick Attack into the ground, Pikachu has about 5-10 frames to do whatever. He can use a special, double jump and do an aerial, land and do a regular attack, or do another QAC. When you can master all of those, that's when you'll truely see how amazing Pikachu can be.
True Story

=P

Top Bottom