• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q and A's for pichu and maybe a guide if it gets anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
PICHU Q's and A's :pichu:

So ask ,I won't laugh even if it's about his color

my rules for this and stuff and keep in mind i only picked up pichu to see who is better Pichu or pikachu

! I don't work weekends
2 I will TRY to to add the answers here to make a guide or to end your Q's
3 please don't ask the same Q over again useless no one answered
4 anyone can answer if you know the answer
5 thank elvenarrow3000 because i wouldn't have started this
6 if there are like 3 Q's in a row please answer
7 try to keep this alive
8 don't say the name of smash's downfall (starts with a b) or i will sabotage it 's boards and if you do say it you agree it sucks because there are alot of B words

just some stuff

Counter pick stages
you want many platforms to jump around on so you can get more jumps why you juggle them and i like to fair off the edge to up tilt to a grab and stages that are uneven you can charge side B and and fake them out to get a grab (i have done it on marth)and a low ceiling means fast up smash kills stupid fast on floatie people

Moves
Dash attack- is only really good for edge guard set up and to mix it up

Down Smash-you can blow up bombs in safety with this move thanks to the invincible fames and it can spike with it (it IS hard to do just right without getting hurt) you can try on FD with fox in training throw him backwards and he will try to up B onto the stage other note it can be teched i have never seen it but can be

Grab-many of pichu's move lead to a grab (up tilt, fair , up B and sometimes nair dair and bair and forward/ upthrow

Side B- funny thing happened when fought a roy ,i charged up side B about 3/4ths of the way and roy's counter can't stop pichu's skullbash unless it's at the end of the move:laugh:

Pikachu vs pichu :pichu: vs :pikachu:

pichu's duck is way better , only he can dodge ganns , fox's , falco's B and something else , can't remember

pichu has has ABOUT twice the grab range of pika, because of backwards and forwards range, pichu's grab range is like a heart for the back so you are normally airborne for it and below

and if you ever fight a pikachu and they start charging side B , you start charging side B (they go over you go under) but about no one would do that

thoughts on pichu

pichu could easily be the 3rd or second fastest character in the game ,the only thing that really slows pichu down is his range ,take marth , if you as marth waited to to hit them with him arm it would mess you up pretty bad and think about how long it takes to get in control as pichu because of your range and think about how easy it is to take control of the match as marth and don't lie to your self marth is faster for his range because when you them with fair all i can do is take it , shield , or avoid it , because there is nothing that can easily beat it...

pichu's metagame can still go way higher in my opinion he could go up the tier list if we had more pichu player's but pichu's metagame is nair right now , but it can and will be one day many sweet combo's that use fair and bair and grab combos and up smash so try playing as pichu a little we have many good foxs and marths but you could be the guy who owns with pichu

i played as pichu for the following reasons
1. i thought he was better than pika after my tests
2. he felt good
3. i do random a lot and if i got a clone i play as the one i preferred (roy)
4. the 1st failure in smash history

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
so I guess you mastered pichu you have no question ,come on does any body use pichu?

well i have a Question then , what do you do with pichu's dair?

anybody out there? (pink Floyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom