• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pyro Co. All Your PM Moveset Needs [Now Hiring!] [Requests Closed]

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Here is where I will post any PSAs I've created, other than those in large projects. I will take requests, but with some rules.

Rules​
  • Only one request at a time per user.
  • I go on a first come first served basis, so if you wait to ask for a moveset, you might not get it for a while.
  • Any movesets cannot be too large, anything that is too large and will take a long time will only get completed if I feel it is worth completing.
  • I can and will close down requests if I receive tons of them. This will allow me to finish the movesets properly and in an orderly fashion.
  • I do not accept moveset requests for joke characters.
  • I also do not accept requests for anime characters and third-party characters. Third-parties may be accepted depending on the character.
  • If a moveset is completed, the moveset will be released to the public. I do not accept and private requests.
  • When you receive your moveset, feel free to post pictures and/or a video of it on the thread.
  • *********** I will only accept the moveset if there is NOT a moveset for the character released. If there is one, I will only take it if it is a terrible moveset. And if it is just the animations, I will decline the request.
Movesets in Progress
- True Ganondorf
- Rayman - Request*
- Greninja - Request*
- Chrom - Request
* Will take longer than usual

Completed Movesets
None so far

The Squad
Pyro

To Join:
Have experience in modeling, rigging models, and/or animating
Simply PM me your application

If you have questions about this or editing movesets in general, go ahead and ask! I will answer any questions you may have.

Last edited:

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
A fixed up Deoxys from ALM's build [ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211526 ] with Theytah's model [ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36273 ].

Only a few edits,
Not making Deoxys go upside down on f-air,
more smoother and realistic result screen taunts (and taunts as a whole),
fixing either Side-B or Down-B (the "Lucario" teleport with his particles and effects) to make it not be exploitable (or redoing it into a new move as a whole),
making Neutral-B be a projectile,
and not making Up-B snap mid-flight.

Hope that isn't too much.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
A fixed up Deoxys from ALM's build [ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211526 ] with Theytah's model [ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36273 ].

Only a few edits,
Not making Deoxys go upside down on f-air,
more smoother and realistic result screen taunts (and taunts as a whole),
fixing either Side-B or Down-B (the "Lucario" teleport with his particles and effects) to make it not be exploitable (or redoing it into a new move as a whole),
making Neutral-B be a projectile,
and not making Up-B snap mid-flight.

Hope that isn't too much.
This moveset is ALM's, I can only edit it with his permission.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
A banjo-kazooie psa would be pretty dope

bngmn

Smash Cadet
Scorpion psa by calikingz01 modified to play in project m

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I don't want to do this alone. I am asking the wonderful people of Smashboards to help me out with modeling, rigging models, and animating them. Any help is wonderful, as I can't complete your requests without you! :4pacman:

Last edited:

zabimaru1000

Smash Journeyman
What are some examples that qualifies as third party characters you don't take requests for? Just wondering in the near future when you take some more requests again.

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
What are some examples that qualifies as third party characters you don't take requests for? Just wondering in the near future when you take some more requests again.
If it is a character that would make no sense in PM, or a character that is from some anime or I don't know how to pronounce the name of, then those will not be taken as requests. Characters from games already in Smash or those that should be in will most likely be taken.

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Would it be possible to make a more physical toon link?
Just removing his three projectiles for Moves such as...
roy's neautral B
ike's side b
and a counter?

If its too much i understand

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Would it be possible to make a more physical toon link?
Just removing his three projectiles for Moves such as...
roy's neautral B
ike's side b
and a counter?

If its too much i understand
This is easy, but why would you want this when you can just play Ike or Roy? Removing essential moves from a character changes the character's entire playstyle. If you still want this, I can consider it after I finish those requested before you.

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
This is easy, but why would you want this when you can just play Ike or Roy? Removing essential moves from a character changes the character's entire playstyle. If you still want this, I can consider it after I finish those requested before you.
Thank you very much
and i do understand
I already do play
both, but i was
On the idea of a more
physical toon link
to go along with a
custom skin i made

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
If your still taking requests, I would like to see a Hyrule Warriors Zelda that is Zelda made to be
faster with less ranges on some of her moves. I was working on a Hyrule Warriors models in Blender before I realized
Brawlbox is a pain with Blender rigging lol

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
If your still taking requests, I would like to see a Hyrule Warriors Zelda that is Zelda made to be
faster with less ranges on some of her moves. I was working on a Hyrule Warriors models in Blender before I realized
Brawlbox is a pain with Blender rigging lol
Requests are closed for now, but I can think of this later.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Rayman Greninja and Chrom are coming to Ledgends. WOOHOO!!! THIRD PARTY!!!

But did you have to use Greninja? Why not Red or Pichu or Braxien? Jokin Greninja is fine.

Top Bottom