• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purposely Spamming/noobing?

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I'm a soon to be owner of ssbb, I have played the game several times with friends and i understand how spamming arrows and the angel ring can be noobish. While playing around I decided to spam the **** of the arrows mostly throughout the match. Of course i was called a noob and other various names for doing so. I also became the most hated player in the group and everyone wanted to beat on me. I would say out of 10 im the 4th best, but i found it easier to beat the remaining 4 by being a noob. I was thinking maybe becuz they get angry and it throws off their focus and spamming allows me to rack up a bit damage. So i was wondering if this would work against real experienced players?

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Against advanced players you should still try to shoot arrows, but be aware that they'll be able to avoid most of them, and will close the distance fast.

Alou

Smash Cadet
What Rhyfelwyr said. And also in my opinion your friends or whoever you were playing with is the noob for not learning how to beat your arrow spam.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
yeeaa, i just figured using the arrows and angel ring spam would be enough to get my opponent upset enough that they may disregard their strategy and just focus on punishing me for being such a noob.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Were you playing on final destination or simliar such as bridge of eldin or smashvile?
If so, problem solved, dont play on that map. It begs for spam.

If no, your friends don't know how to cope.

Top Bottom