• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puppy Power!!!

MVD

Smash Master
Whats up everyone! MVD here, in case yall dont know. I just recently placed top 8 at APEX 2015 with this lil puppy and ducky we all love and play. I will be using this thread to help any and all puppy players with anything I am capable of helping with! Thank you all for the support I had at apex and thank you all for taking time to read this and try to reach out to me. Feel free to PM me, or follow me on twitter @MVD731 or DM me there as well. I am open to all

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm glad I'm seeing your twitter now. Will definitely be following! Amazing performance at Apex! Learned a lot from you (:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm glad I'm seeing your twitter now. Will definitely be following! Amazing performance at Apex! Learned a lot from you (:
I want to learn from MVD but I cannot because there are no videos. :(

duckhuntplayer

Smash Rookie
honestly, good job with DHD. your matches were excellent and you represented well.
i am only disappointed you couldn't get further!! :)

so where do you think you went wrong?

LinedPlayer

Smash Rookie
I have to say, congratualations on your performance! Many of us here and even just Smash players in general were thrilled to see someone do so well with a character like Duck Hunt whom many didn't/don't think will be top tier. Anyways, I think posting videos of yourself could really help a lot of us out if you wouldn't mind :D

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glad you're coming by. Grats on the top 8. Apparently a friend of mine met you at Apex. Red Glasses, ROB player, probably wearing plaid or a famicom colored coat?

MVD

Smash Master
Hey guys thanks for all the kind words! I'm super busy but I promise I will get to everyone that has sent me messages and I will definitely answer any and all questions as soon as I can

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I couldn't watch APEX at all that day and missed it, but I had to come by and give congrats to the Alpha Dog here! Woof! :shiro:

Pyro-is-Magic

Smash Cadet
Hi MVD and congrats on the Top 8 finish. Three questions

1.) The commentators said that you played a super campy DHD game, any tips on how you did this effectively throughout the tournament?

2.) Continuation of question 2, how would you incorporate an approach game utilizing DHD's speed and grabs into your highly defensive strategy as a mix-up?

3.) Apparently you beat Dabuz's Rosalina but there is no video of the match, care to describe how the match went?

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Do u play Little Mac too? Just wondering, since some top 8 ranking I found listed your characters as him and Duck Hunt.

Top Bottom