• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulseman, anyone?

splat

Smash Lord
I've searched, and only one topic about Pulseman showed up, but that topic is long dead now.

Pulseman is a game by Game Freak, and was released in 1994. He might have been published by Sega, but is owned by Game Freak, who works for Nintendo now (Game Freak is the creator of Pokémon). All of the main creators of Pokémon have worked on Pulseman aswell.

Story of the game Pulseman (straight from a fan site):
In the year 1999, the mathematic biologist Dr. Shakuei Yoshiyama produced a female artifical lifeform in a computer system. This type of lifeform became known as C-Life. Dr. Yoshiyama fell in love with this C-Life girl. He entered the computer memory space himself to be with her, and the two bore a child. Because this child was half human and half C-Life, he could freely come and go between the real world and the digital world in computer spaces, as well as manipulate electricity. This boy became known as Pulseman. Around that time, however, criminal incidents began to occur in great number all around the world, perpetrated by the mysterious man Doc Waruyama and his association "Galaxy Gang." Now in the year 2015, Pulseman, with his partner Beatrice, stands against the evil ambitions of the evil scientist Doc Waruyama.

Pulseman has had a lot of references in games lately, and a lot of them were in the latest Pokémon games Diamond and Pearl. The evil orginazation somewhat share their name, one of the new Pokémon seems the be based on Pulseman, A lot of the characters look the same, and Pikachu's signature move (Volt Tackle) is based on Pulsemans signature move Volteccer. To add, some of the music in Diamond and Pearl are remixes of Pulsemans music.
One of the special costumes in Drill Dozer is pretty much Pulsemans outfit.

It isn't too hard to come up with a moveset for Pulseman, as he is able to fight, and can use moves based upon electricity.

this would make great music for his stage.
this could work as a victory theme.
or this one, maybe?

what do you think? do you like him? do you think he has a chance?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Chances are that some old school character or 2 will make it onto the Brawl roster other than Pit, but I've never heard of Pulseman until you brought him up. His chances are slim to none, but I'll give you an A for effort.

splat

Smash Lord
yes, and you should read the top of my first post >.>
watch the last post date of that topic. if that topic ain't dead, I'm fred.

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
yes, and you should read the top of my first post >.>
watch the last post date of that topic. if that topic ain't dead, I'm fred.
Hiya fred! LOL
even if the topic is dead, it's still a topic, so your thread is nothing. sorry.

It isn't too hard to come up with a moveset for Pulseman, as he is able to fight, and can use moves based upon electricity.
*cough*pikachuripoff*cough*
Chances are that some old school character or 2 will make it onto the Brawl roster other than Pit, but I've never heard of Pulseman until you brought him up. His chances are slim to none, but I'll give you an A for effort.
same here...
if it's an old shool character (NES, sort of speaking) His chances are very SLIM, considering if more than one NES character gets on, it should be: Little Mac, Bubbles, and Balloon Fighter.

End of discussion.

Top Bottom