• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puffymuffin Joins the Battle!

Puffymuffin

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody!

I am from the Northwest, Washington State. I have always played Falco for as long as I can remember but never seriously, just pulling him out when getting together with friends or whatever. But after watching tournaments for a couple years I decided to actually learn the advanced techniques to understand what was happening when I was watching and it really amazed me and I guess made me determined to become better at Melee. I have turned to Fox now, feeling more comfortable on him but I will train on both characters and actually want to try out Capt. Falcon as he has always intrigued me. I just started seriously playing like 4 days ago :p but there is a tournament in my area at the beginning of August that I might try to go to, I don't know if I'll enter because I just started playing, but hopefully I'll meet some cool people and learn new stuff, which is the exact same reason why I joined this community!

Have a great day everybody! Back to learning the game for me!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh no...switched from Falco to mainly Fox? :crying: At least you're also interested in using Captain and embracing all of his epic glory (KNEE).

Since you're interested in learning the ways of competitive Smash, you can start your journey with this guide as your...guide.

Hope you enjoy your time here Smashing Boards!

Top Bottom