• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[PTE] Billy and Mandy Basic Guide

Amaterachu1

Smash Cadet
A new scene literally just started "near" my area and although it's only been a few weeks there are consistent weeklies being hosted of this game. So! That means I need to stay sharp! So I decided to make a guide for my main Billy and Mandy who I've just been rocking with a few years now. I don't really play this game competitively but now that there's a chance of that happening I feel the need to just get more consistent (and beat SillyBobby's Vilgax as my main without counterpicking with Dexter or mirror matching lol).

In Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL, Billy and Mandy are a rather underrated pair sometimes, but many begin to figure out just how broken they are the more they play the game. They specifically come with very strong signatures, knockouts, and aerials and have rather low startup on many of these high damaging attacks, as not a single attack in their moveset comes out slower than 10 frames. Billy and Mandy have been called "snowball" characters due to their rather unique PTE trait...

Here is Billy and Mandy's entry to the PTE wiki, but I will still list statistics here and do a little more insights on the attacks.
https://punchtimeexplosion.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_&_Mandy

There will also be a lot of PTE terminology in this section. Refer to this as a small guide.
https://smashboards.com/threads/pte-terminology-guide.516979/

• Billy and Mandy's most unique trait is their PTE, which gives them a 1.5x damage buff after being used. Not only is their PTE very capable of killing but this buff makes them generate even more cubes than normal and just farms their PTE faster again until you suddenly realize they're already beginning a fight with themselves again within 20 seconds. This 1.5x damage buff combined with how much speed and range power they have going for them is probably the sole reason they're considered as powerful as they are at all and would otherwise just be an okay pick.
  • Billy and Mandy have a rather sluggish recovery and is their main weakness. In order to combat this you'll need to get creative and sneeze on your opponents with boogers to create more danger. This however almost always guarantees you'll recover to the ledge which can be dangerous if the opponent just simply shields your projectiles, though they will be distracted because of them.
  • For whatever freaking reason, Billy and Mandy's air dodge, roll, and spot dodge doesn't grant invulnerability. However airdodge is still capable of double jump air dodging and therefore PLCing to platforms and roll can still coast off of ledges so it isn't entirely useless but still.... why the heck did this have to happen lmao

Billy and Mandy has two rather infamous singature attacks which you'll want to pay attention to. "Booger," and "Zombie."
Neutral

Billy shoots out a snot ball from his nose. Deals 10% and creates 2 power cubes (15%, 4 power cubes in super form)
  • One of their most infamous moves. For some reason, this seems to be their earliest kill move at around 200% (which is borderline below average but the amount of damage Billy and Mandy can deal makes up for this). It is also one of the more spammy projectiles and travels pretty fast. Hitting these shots is going to be one of the essentials to playing this character. Paired with dash jumps and aerial pivots you can create booger walls. Can be used in combos as well, mostly after down air.
  • Then the fact that this attack gets boosted to 15% is insane with how spammy it can be. It becomes the strongest uncharged projectile in the game only falling behind Ultimate Kevin.
  • Starts scaling at 43%
    • Sends outwards and upwards.

Side

Irwin literally appears out of nowhere while Mandy throws him. Deals 8% and creates 2 power cubes. (12%, 3 power cubes in super form)
  • A rather useless move simply because booger serves the same purpose but better (booger deals much more damage and travels way further since it's an actual projectile). The only time I personally use this is to be weird (mind games?) or if I just did a mis-input while creating booger projectile walls. One of the only moves you'll want to avoid when playing Billy and Mandy
  • However!!! It might also travel faster but I'm not entirely sure on that. If this is indeed the case it can be used in short combos, but you can't really do much after throwing Irwin other than... a booger?
  • Starts scaling at 85%
    • Sends outward but mostly upwards.

Up

Mandy grabs Billy and swings him around which allows them to elevate upwards because Cartoon physics. Deals 9% and creates 2 power cubes per hit. (13%, 3 power cubes in super form).
  • Incredibly slow and predictable recovery, though can be disruptive against players if going through a ledge. Might hit like 2 or 3 times. Doesn't do too much knockback but creates a bunch of cubes in super form for what it does.
  • It's almost always better to recover as high as you can and take advantage of the drafting you get after.
  • Don't ever use this offensively lmao... though you could probably take advantage of the amount of cubes dropped from super form, you will be punished by any decent player (and then they'll collect the cubes you generously made for them).
  • Starts scaling at 148%
    • Sends directly upwards.
    • Becomes entirely useless offensively at this point, but much safer.

Down

Mandy holds up some kind of remote control which opens a portal where two skeleton arms reach out. Deals 14% (21% in super form) and creates 4 power cubes. Internally called "Zombie" (according to sfx files).
  • Another one of their most infamous moves. Sometimes this is referred to as a "shine" by other players. Why? I guess it's because of how fast it comes out and the fact that they can just run up and use this move a bunch of times to get many hits in, and it breaks incoming projectiles? But the fact anyone is calling this a shine should be scary as heck because it deals 14%, and THEN 21% in super form. Using this move three times against an opponent takes 3 seconds and can deal as much as 84% which is ridiculous DPS of course.
  • Starts scaling at 59%
    • Sends out in a way I can describe as pretty high up.

Billy and Mandy come with some incredibly useful aerial attacks that essentially start most of their combos.
Neutral

Billy and Mandy do a flurry of punches which deal 3% each hit. (Creates 1 power cube in super form. Deals 5%)
  • A disruptive attack. You'll want to use this when opponent is in the air themselves mostly as it can be shielded. This has potential to deal 20% and creates a slew of cubes for you to collect, though since this is an attack with jab knockback you'll need to follow up with another attack so you can collect them and NOT give the opponent cubes.
  • This attack has jab knockback and so it never scales.

Side

Billy and Mandy do a weird rolling motion forward with their weapons dealing 7%. Creates 1 power cube. (10%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Useful and typical side air. Covers a huge distance and can be chained like many of the other side airs in the game when taking advantage of the zero landing lag this game tends to have. Has the same range as Irwin and much less end lag as well, another reason Irwin is so useless.
  • Starts scaling at 103%
    • Sends outwards and upwards. Follow up with boogers.

Up

Mandy raises Billy upward as Billy sticks his mallet in the air. Deals 10% and creates 2 power cubes. (15%, 4 power cubes in super form)
  • Insane aerial. Comes out incredibly fast. Decpetively has more reach than it appears and outranges many down airs and the like that other characters might try to use against you. Has combo potential at low percents so you can just hit this thing like 3 times then finish off with a down signature. Especially with super form active, this can get lots of damage in as well.
  • Starts scaling at 61%
    • Sends directly upwards

Down

Billy and Mandy poke their weapons downward dealing 7%. Creates 1 power cube. (10%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Another great aerial but because of how much combo potential it has with their other strong attacks. Typically you use this when falling as it is easier to follow up with that way. Sends opponents outwards sometimes. Though for some reason it seems to vary.
    • Sometimes you'll want to use down knockout or down signature after down air. This is only when the opponent is still close to you.
    • If the opponent lands further away from you there are several combos you can do. You can run up to them and use the above moves, or you can use a booger or side aerial.
  • Starts scaling at 115%. (At this point you'll just want to follow up with more booger shots or reorganize yourself to hit a zombie.)
    • Sends far outwards

Billy and Mandy also come with some of the fastest overall knockout attacks in the game and they all pack a wallop for now reason.
Side

Billy and Mandy both swing their respective weapons forward which ends in a collision. Deals 13%~19% (uncharged/charged) Creates 3 power cubes uncharged, and 4 from 14% and above. (Always 4 in super form. Deals 19%~28% uncharged/charged)
  • Used mostly after down air. Still a very good move in its own right.Has deceptive range, though not by too much. Comes out incredibly fast, though can't be followed up with anything usually.
  • (Basically, use this as a combo finisher)
  • Starts scaling at 29%
    • (Don't use this move before scaling; Risky)
    • Sends way outward.

Up

Billy and Mandy both hop up and raise their weapons dealing 12%/17% (uncharged/charged). Creates 3 power cubes from 12%`13% and 4 power cubes at 14% and above. (Always 4 in super form. Deals 18%/26% uncharged/charged.)
  • It's okay. Deals great amount damage but more endlag in comparison to the other moves they could be using over this. Mostly used in combos, particularly after up tilting.
    • So up tilts > up knockout > another move (probably down signature or up airs)
  • Starts scaling at 28%
    • Sends directly up

Down

Billy and Mandy smash the ground with their weapons dealing 14%/20% (uncharged/charged). Creates 4 power cubes. (Deals 21%~31% in super form)
  • Their best knockout attack by far. Can combo with itself at low percents similar to down signature but much faster at the cost of less range. It also scales much later meaning you can combo with this attack more than down signature.
  • Starts scaling at 69%
    • Can be followed up with an up air or other attack when it starts scaling. Sends at an angle away and upward.

Billy and Mandy have normal attacks that are just "okay." I mean most normals aren't usually that good so consider them pretty lucky.
Jab Combo

Mandy swings a bat (two hits for some reason) dealing 1% (2% in super form), Billy swings a mallet dealing 2% (4% and creates 1 power cube in super form), then both spin around with their respective weapons dealing 4% (6% in super form). This last hit creates 1 power cube.
  • All jabs in this game are useless and Billy and Mandy are no exception. The whole combo can easily be shielded and punished mid-use. Though you can use Mandy's initial bat swing as a disruptive I suppose. Useless move otherwise, incredibly niche at most.
  • Jab 3 begins scaling at around 155%~160%
    • Sends outward and upward.

Running/Dash Attack

Billy slips dealing 6%. Creates 1 power cube. (9%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • This attack is pretty niche, but it can be followed up quickly with a variety of moves, such as grabs, knockouts, or down signature. Can also try up tilting, or up air.
  • Starts scaling at around 200%~215%
    • Sends mostly outward. Follow up with a booger because they are at kill percent now.

Up

Billy swipes his hammer upward dealing 9%. Creates 2 power cubes. (13%, 3 power cubes in super form)
  • Decent combo tool, you can "do the Mario" with this which is that combo every Mario player does with a throw and just use up tilts. Though you'll wanna use up air over this anytime you can.
  • Starts scaling at 62% (which is pretty dang low for a tilt lol)
    • Sends outwards and upwards

Down

Mandy punches dealing 6%. Creates 1 power cube. (9%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Another decent combo tool though can be used in succession as much as up tilt. Follow up with side knockout or booger, anything to get the opponent that was just pushed away from you. You could also do the "foot thing" people talk about. Idk what the naming is all about but basically you can try and use this as a quick spacing tool.
  • Starts scaling sometime between 230%~239%
    • Sends outwards and upwards. Booger shot.
Throw

Mandy reaches out with both arms. Deals 4% when thrown (7% in super form).
  • Starts scaling at 41%

Mandy transforms into her super form and tosses Billy which causes him to transform and start fighting. They collide with each other many times causing explosions that damage your opponents. The first explosion deals 50%, while consecutive explosions may deal around 44%~49%. Billy and Mandy themselves deal a currently incalculable amount of damage (close to 20%) with no knockback whatsoever. Each explosion creates 4 power cubes.

After the PTE is finished they keep their costumes until they get knocked out. While in this form all of their moves deal 1.5x more damage than their normal forms and generate even more power cubes than normal making them more broken than normal.
  • These characters are probably? The hardest to determine when to use PTE but there are several strats you can try.
    • First of all, this kills at around 70%. Keep that in mind, as it is also MUCH MUCH earlier than Billy and Mandy's core moveset.
    • This is also a blast super, meaning if you want to hit it, use it when the opponent is directly above or around your area and not on the ground as all PTEs can be shielded and buffered during the cutscene. (Exception is they're using a move and can't shield.)
    • You also need keep in mind your own percent, to utilize the PTE as much as possible simply because of the damage buff the move gives. If you use it when at kill percent you won't be in your super form for as long simply because you'll die too early eventually. Sometimes I even just whip it out at 0% just to get the damage buff. If you're on last stock there's no point in saving it anymore of course.

Billy and Mandy are incredibly strong against most of the roster as they have overwhelming strength, speed, and range. However when they are outsped by characters like K'nuckles or outranged by characters like Vilgax and Grim they struggle a bit more. It's really as simple as that. Their kill attack is also a projectile which is going to be very awkward for most players, which is why it's important to know how to land these shots.

Rather Even
Against Vilgax and Grim you'll want to try to rush them down so they don't have a chance to get you as you are a much faster pair than they are. They win if you are too far away because their range is ridiculous, though they have certain blind spots that Billy and Mandy's small height can take advantage of. Vilgax however may struggle against boogers more so than Grim will.

K'nuckles is going to give some trouble as well. Sand decoys can block boogers, and K'nuckles is overall very good at maneuvering around and getting close to the high range characters like Grim and Vilgax, so Billy and Mandy are going to be no exception here. You WILL lose the close combat game against him. You can try zombies to get him out of the way or send him directly upward with up air and get away. You want to be doing a lot of booger shots and try to play the range game against him as best as you can.

You can use Billy and Mandy against Aku. Booger goes through laser and will give Aku some trouble, and zombie will generally give Aku trouble as well though be mindful of his incredibly glitchy transformations.

Favorable
To Be Made. But I mean, you're a pretty powerful character so most of the other roster is going to be easier to deal with save for potentially Dexter and Mojo Jojo.

So basically, Billy and Mandy are very strong as they come with multiple fast, high damaging attacks and then to help that out, they can get a huge buff to all of their moves and deal a crap ton of damage. Hope you guys enjoyed and if you have any questions go ahead and ask.

Last edited:

Amaterachu1

Smash Cadet
Whoa whoops! I accidentally submitted well just wait for the full guide now I guess

----
Yaaay enjoy

Last edited:

Amaterachu1

Smash Cadet
Wait there is a punch time explosion competitive scene, do you have a tier list?
Yes we do! You can find many here.

ColemanKemp

Smash Rookie
A new scene literally just started "near" my area and although it's only been a few weeks there are consistent weeklies being hosted of this game. So! That means I need to stay sharp! So I decided to make a guide for my main Billy and Mandy who I've just been rocking with a few years now. I don't really play this game competitively but now that there's a chance of that happening I feel the need to just get more consistent (and beat SillyBobby's Vilgax as my main without counterpicking with Dexter or mirror matching lol).

In Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL, Billy and Mandy are a rather underrated pair sometimes, but many begin to figure out just how broken they are the more they play the game. They specifically come with very strong signatures, knockouts, and aerials and have rather low startup on many of these high damaging attacks, as not a single attack in their moveset comes out slower than 10 frames. Billy and Mandy have been called "snowball" characters due to their rather unique PTE trait...

Here is Billy and Mandy's entry to the PTE wiki, but I will still list statistics here and do a little more insights on the attacks.
https://punchtimeexplosion.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_&_Mandy

There will also be a lot of PTE terminology in this section. Refer to this as a small guide.
https://smashboards.com/threads/pte-terminology-guide.516979/

• Billy and Mandy's most unique trait is their PTE, which gives them a 1.5x damage buff after being used. Not only is their PTE very capable of killing but this buff makes them generate even more cubes than normal and just farms their PTE faster again until you suddenly realize they're already beginning a fight with themselves again within 20 seconds. This 1.5x damage buff combined with how much speed and range power they have going for them is probably the sole reason they're considered as powerful as they are at all and would otherwise just be an okay pick.
  • Billy and Mandy have a rather sluggish recovery and is their main weakness. In order to combat this you'll need to get creative and sneeze on your opponents with boogers to create more danger. This however almost always guarantees you'll recover to the ledge which can be dangerous if the opponent just simply shields your projectiles, though they will be distracted because of them.
  • For whatever freaking reason, Billy and Mandy's air dodge, roll, and spot dodge doesn't grant invulnerability. However airdodge is still capable of double jump air dodging and therefore PLCing to platforms and roll can still coast off of ledges so it isn't entirely useless but still.... why the heck did this have to happen lmao

Billy and Mandy has two rather infamous singature attacks which you'll want to pay attention to. "Booger," and "Zombie."
Neutral

Billy shoots out a snot ball from his nose. Deals 10% and creates 2 power cubes (15%, 4 power cubes in super form)
  • One of their most infamous moves. For some reason, this seems to be their earliest kill move at around 200% (which is borderline below average but the amount of damage Billy and Mandy can deal makes up for this). It is also one of the more spammy projectiles and travels pretty fast. Hitting these shots is going to be one of the essentials to playing this character. Paired with dash jumps and aerial pivots you can create booger walls. Can be used in combos as well, mostly after down air.
  • Then the fact that this attack gets boosted to 15% is insane with how spammy it can be. It becomes the strongest uncharged projectile in the game only falling behind Ultimate Kevin.
  • Starts scaling at 43%
    • Sends outwards and upwards.

Side

Irwin literally appears out of nowhere while Mandy throws him. Deals 8% and creates 2 power cubes. (12%, 3 power cubes in super form)
  • A rather useless move simply because booger serves the same purpose but better (booger deals much more damage and travels way further since it's an actual projectile). The only time I personally use this is to be weird (mind games?) or if I just did a mis-input while creating booger projectile walls. One of the only moves you'll want to avoid when playing Billy and Mandy
  • However!!! It might also travel faster but I'm not entirely sure on that. If this is indeed the case it can be used in short combos, but you can't really do much after throwing Irwin other than... a booger?
  • Starts scaling at 85%
    • Sends outward but mostly upwards.

Up

Mandy grabs Billy and swings him around which allows them to elevate upwards because Cartoon physics. Deals 9% and creates 2 power cubes per hit. (13%, 3 power cubes in super form).
  • Incredibly slow and predictable recovery, though can be disruptive against players if going through a ledge. Might hit like 2 or 3 times. Doesn't do too much knockback but creates a bunch of cubes in super form for what it does.
  • It's almost always better to recover as high as you can and take advantage of the drafting you get after.
  • Don't ever use this offensively lmao... though you could probably take advantage of the amount of cubes dropped from super form, you will be punished by any decent player (and then they'll collect the cubes you generously made for them).
  • Starts scaling at 148%
    • Sends directly upwards.
    • Becomes entirely useless offensively at this point, but much safer.

Down

Mandy holds up some kind of remote control which opens a portal where two skeleton arms reach out. Deals 14% (21% in super form) and creates 4 power cubes. Internally called "Zombie" (according to sfx files).
  • Another one of their most infamous moves. Sometimes this is referred to as a "shine" by other players. Why? I guess it's because of how fast it comes out and the fact that they can just run up and use this move a bunch of times to get many hits in, and it breaks incoming projectiles? But the fact anyone is calling this a shine should be scary as heck because it deals 14%, and THEN 21% in super form. Using this move three times against an opponent takes 3 seconds and can deal as much as 84% which is ridiculous DPS of course.
  • Starts scaling at 59%
    • Sends out in a way I can describe as pretty high up.

Billy and Mandy come with some incredibly useful aerial attacks that essentially start most of their combos.
Neutral

Billy and Mandy do a flurry of punches which deal 3% each hit. (Creates 1 power cube in super form. Deals 5%)
  • A disruptive attack. You'll want to use this when opponent is in the air themselves mostly as it can be shielded. This has potential to deal 20% and creates a slew of cubes for you to collect, though since this is an attack with jab knockback you'll need to follow up with another attack so you can collect them and NOT give the opponent cubes.
  • This attack has jab knockback and so it never scales.

Side

Billy and Mandy do a weird rolling motion forward with their weapons dealing 7%. Creates 1 power cube. (10%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Useful and typical side air. Covers a huge distance and can be chained like many of the other side airs in the game when taking advantage of the zero landing lag this game tends to have. Has the same range as Irwin and much less end lag as well, another reason Irwin is so useless.
  • Starts scaling at 103%
    • Sends outwards and upwards. Follow up with boogers.

Up

Mandy raises Billy upward as Billy sticks his mallet in the air. Deals 10% and creates 2 power cubes. (15%, 4 power cubes in super form)
  • Insane aerial. Comes out incredibly fast. Decpetively has more reach than it appears and outranges many down airs and the like that other characters might try to use against you. Has combo potential at low percents so you can just hit this thing like 3 times then finish off with a down signature. Especially with super form active, this can get lots of damage in as well.
  • Starts scaling at 61%
    • Sends directly upwards

Down

Billy and Mandy poke their weapons downward dealing 7%. Creates 1 power cube. (10%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Another great aerial but because of how much combo potential it has with their other strong attacks. Typically you use this when falling as it is easier to follow up with that way. Sends opponents outwards sometimes. Though for some reason it seems to vary.
    • Sometimes you'll want to use down knockout or down signature after down air. This is only when the opponent is still close to you.
    • If the opponent lands further away from you there are several combos you can do. You can run up to them and use the above moves, or you can use a booger or side aerial.
  • Starts scaling at 115%. (At this point you'll just want to follow up with more booger shots or reorganize yourself to hit a zombie.)
    • Sends far outwards

Billy and Mandy also come with some of the fastest overall knockout attacks in the game and they all pack a wallop for now reason.
Side

Billy and Mandy both swing their respective weapons forward which ends in a collision. Deals 13%~19% (uncharged/charged) Creates 3 power cubes uncharged, and 4 from 14% and above. (Always 4 in super form. Deals 19%~28% uncharged/charged)
  • Used mostly after down air. Still a very good move in its own right.Has deceptive range, though not by too much. Comes out incredibly fast, though can't be followed up with anything usually.
  • (Basically, use this as a combo finisher)
  • Starts scaling at 29%
    • (Don't use this move before scaling; Risky)
    • Sends way outward.

Up

Billy and Mandy both hop up and raise their weapons dealing 12%/17% (uncharged/charged). Creates 3 power cubes from 12%`13% and 4 power cubes at 14% and above. (Always 4 in super form. Deals 18%/26% uncharged/charged.)
  • It's okay. Deals great amount damage but more endlag in comparison to the other moves they could be using over this. Mostly used in combos, particularly after up tilting.
    • So up tilts > up knockout > another move (probably down signature or up airs)
  • Starts scaling at 28%
    • Sends directly up

Down

Billy and Mandy smash the ground with their weapons dealing 14%/20% (uncharged/charged). Creates 4 power cubes. (Deals 21%~31% in super form)
  • Their best knockout attack by far. Can combo with itself at low percents similar to down signature but much faster at the cost of less range. It also scales much later meaning you can combo with this attack more than down signature.
  • Starts scaling at 69%
    • Can be followed up with an up air or other attack when it starts scaling. Sends at an angle away and upward.

Billy and Mandy have normal attacks that are just "okay." I mean most normals aren't usually that good so consider them pretty lucky.
Jab Combo

Mandy swings a bat (two hits for some reason) dealing 1% (2% in super form), Billy swings a mallet dealing 2% (4% and creates 1 power cube in super form), then both spin around with their respective weapons dealing 4% (6% in super form). This last hit creates 1 power cube.
  • All jabs in this game are useless and Billy and Mandy are no exception. The whole combo can easily be shielded and punished mid-use. Though you can use Mandy's initial bat swing as a disruptive I suppose. Useless move otherwise, incredibly niche at most.
  • Jab 3 begins scaling at around 155%~160%
    • Sends outward and upward.

Running/Dash Attack

Billy slips dealing 6%. Creates 1 power cube. (9%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • This attack is pretty niche, but it can be followed up quickly with a variety of moves, such as grabs, knockouts, or down signature. Can also try up tilting, or up air.
  • Starts scaling at around 200%~215%
    • Sends mostly outward. Follow up with a booger because they are at kill percent now.

Up

Billy swipes his hammer upward dealing 9%. Creates 2 power cubes. (13%, 3 power cubes in super form)
  • Decent combo tool, you can "do the Mario" with this which is that combo every Mario player does with a throw and just use up tilts. Though you'll wanna use up air over this anytime you can.
  • Starts scaling at 62% (which is pretty dang low for a tilt lol)
    • Sends outwards and upwards

Down

Mandy punches dealing 6%. Creates 1 power cube. (9%, 2 power cubes in super form)
  • Another decent combo tool though can be used in succession as much as up tilt. Follow up with side knockout or booger, anything to get the opponent that was just pushed away from you. You could also do the "foot thing" people talk about. Idk what the naming is all about but basically you can try and use this as a quick spacing tool.
  • Starts scaling sometime between 230%~239%
    • Sends outwards and upwards. Booger shot.
Throw

Mandy reaches out with both arms. Deals 4% when thrown (7% in super form).
  • Starts scaling at 41%

Mandy transforms into her super form and tosses Billy which causes him to transform and start fighting. They collide with each other many times causing explosions that damage your opponents. The first explosion deals 50%, while consecutive explosions may deal around 44%~49%. Billy and Mandy themselves deal a currently incalculable amount of damage (close to 20%) with no knockback whatsoever. Each explosion creates 4 power cubes.

After the PTE is finished they keep their costumes until they get knocked out. While in this form all of their moves deal 1.5x more damage than their normal forms and generate even more power cubes than normal making them more broken than normal.
  • These characters are probably? The hardest to determine when to use PTE but there are several strats you can try.
    • First of all, this kills at around 70%. Keep that in mind, as it is also MUCH MUCH earlier than Billy and Mandy's core moveset.
    • This is also a blast super, meaning if you want to hit it, use it when the opponent is directly above or around your area and not on the ground as all PTEs can be shielded and buffered during the cutscene. (Exception is they're using a move and can't shield.)
    • You also need keep in mind your own percent, to utilize the PTE as much as possible simply because of the damage buff the move gives. If you use it when at kill percent you won't be in your super form for as long simply because you'll die too early eventually. Sometimes I even just whip it out at 0% just to get the damage buff. If you're on last stock there's no point in saving it anymore of course.

Billy and Mandy are incredibly strong against most of the roster as they have overwhelming strength, speed, and range. However when they are outsped by characters like K'nuckles or outranged by characters like Vilgax and Grim they struggle a bit more. It's really as simple as that. Their kill attack is also a projectile which is going to be very awkward for most players, which is why it's important to know how to land these shots.

Rather Even
Against Vilgax and Grim you'll want to try to rush them down so they don't have a chance to get you as you are a much faster pair than they are. They win if you are too far away because their range is ridiculous, though they have certain blind spots that Billy and Mandy's small height can take advantage of. Vilgax however may struggle against boogers more so than Grim will.

K'nuckles is going to give some trouble as well. Sand decoys can block boogers, and K'nuckles is overall very good at maneuvering around and getting close to the high range characters like Grim and Vilgax, so Billy and Mandy are going to be no exception here. You WILL lose the close combat game against him. You can try zombies to get him out of the way or send him directly upward with up air and get away. You want to be doing a lot of booger shots and try to play the range game against him as best as you can.

You can use Billy and Mandy against Aku. Booger goes through laser and will give Aku some trouble, and zombie will generally give Aku trouble as well though be mindful of his incredibly glitchy transformations.

Favorable
To Be Made. But I mean, you're a pretty powerful character so most of the other roster is going to be easier to deal with save for potentially Dexter and Mojo Jojo.

Thanks for the link, I will surely check it out. Embark on a captivating journey through the realm of online casinos in Belgium-BEL. As a fervent casino enthusiast, I explored the unique offerings of https://casinosanalyzer.com/online-casinos/belgium-bel Belgian gaming sites, encountering challenges along the way. With CasinosAnalyzer as my trusted companion, I navigated seamlessly through the diverse landscape of online casinos. Join me in unraveling the rich tapestry of gaming options Belgium-BEL has to offer, overcoming obstacles, and immersing yourself in the thrilling world of online casino entertainment. Let the adventure unfold!

So basically, Billy and Mandy are very strong as they come with multiple fast, high damaging attacks and then to help that out, they can get a huge buff to all of their moves and deal a crap ton of damage. Hope you guys enjoyed and if you have any questions go ahead and ask.
Thanks for the link, I will surely check it out.

Edit: It is worth. Thanks for sharing those links, you made my day :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom