• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA help

Slashy

Smash Lord
I'm trying to edit the Tails over Metaknight hack to work within Brawl Minus, and I'm trying to figure out two things:

1. How to prevent the side special from going into fall special (able to be used unlimited times)

2. How to make the up special able to be canceled into an air dodge or aerial attack, without going into fall special (whatever state Game and Watch or Sonic go into after using their up specials.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24084

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
For the side-special, check Action #113 (Side B); if you see something involving "Change Action action=10", change the action number to E. If there isn't such a line, see if there's a "Change Action" that goes to something higher than 113, and check for a "Change Action action=10" there; repeat the process as necessary and you should fix it eventually. Action 10 is special-fall, and E is normal-fall.

I can't really help with the up-special, as if you did anything to that effect there, you would probably be able to up-B again, and I don't think you'd want that. I'm sure someone else could help with that, though.

Top Bottom