• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA: Falcon Melee (KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Do you remember the topic" If Captain Falcon Have the Knee" ?????

Well, this happen >: D

Credits to Danny and Nokaubure :p

PD: All the melee characters GS will be released when ALL the melee characters will finished

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
No it wasnt xD

We are finishing the knee, it has the hitboxes from Nair (Weak and strong)

SMASHERX74ISBACK

Smash Rookie
This is in the chuksum area? Because it only works with RAM not actual ROM. So gay, we really need someone to make a extended Ssb64 rom for hacking. Maybe one of you're high class mexicans can do it. Way to much work for someone like me to do.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Smnasherx74, stop talking about this like, you dont even know what is this, so make a favour to the forum and shut up

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Maybe one of you're high class mexicans can do it.
racist troll attempt? chile is not mexico, in fact nokaubure is from my country... and the location doesnt eve matter... and low class or high class thats bull, all that matters is someone's brain

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
This is in the chuksum area? Because it only works with RAM not actual ROM. So gay, we really need someone to make a extended Ssb64 rom for hacking. Maybe one of you're high class mexicans can do it. Way to much work for someone like me to do.
In Fact, Dark have an extended Rom, 24 mb

Owned

Shounic

Smash Rookie
Very nice, felipe. :D

Is there any way I could do this with the code generator on the gameshark pro? (the console)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
If this GS works with Project64, they must work with a console :p

But i cant send you the gameshark xD when we finish the proyect, we will release all the GS

Top Bottom