• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PS2 Is Still Limited to 3 Tracks in Brawl Stage Manager

Downdraft

Smash Ace
I downloaded PM 3.6 full today again, and the problem is still present. Brawl Stage Manager only has 3 tracks for PS2, so how am I supposed to modify the 5 tracks that PS2 should have?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
PS2 and PS1 still utilize the "STGDXPSTADIUM" file slot, which is to say PS1's. This is why the manager displays only 3 tracks for PS2 and 5 for Saffron. In-game however, there are codes at play that switches the music tracks for PS1 and Saffron so that they have the correct number of songs.

You can do one of two things:

1.) In the manager just change the songs listed under saffron and in-game they'll be placed under PS2 and PS1's slot.

2.) Manually place BRSTMs over PS1 and Saffron's tracklist.
Use this:

Attachments

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
Yeah, I put the old Saffron tracks over the current Saffron (Melee Stadium) music, but sadly that meant I also had to replace some of the Stadium 2 music with the Melee tracks.

Downdraft

Smash Ace
PS2 and PS1 still utilize the "STGDXPSTADIUM" file slot, which is to say PS1's. This is why the manager displays only 3 tracks for PS2 and 5 for Saffron. In-game however, there are codes at play that switches the music tracks for PS1 and Saffron so that they have the correct number of songs.

You can do one of two things:

1.) In the manager just change the songs listed under saffron and in-game they'll be placed under PS2 and PS1's slot.

2.) Manually place BRSTMs over PS1 and Saffron's tracklist.
Use this:
I ended up just doing the first method.

Top Bottom