• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Promotional Newcomers

KayaMarley

Smash Cadet
The idea of this thread is that there are characters who would be unlikely to get in (or could but aren't well known enough) and could really benefit by being added to the Smash roster, as a promotion for their games. Video game characters only please!

Please list 5 characters , and what their inclusion could be promoting.

Last edited:

KayaMarley

Smash Cadet
1) Neku - The World Ends With You 2
2) Jak & Daxter - Jak & Daxter Collection (I really want this. This would actually make me cave and buy a PS4 or PS5 if it happened.)
3) Skorn - Gauntlet Legends Remastered. This one definitely won't happen, but oh boy do I want that. (RIP Midway...)
4) Wei Shen - Sleeping Dogs 2. The IP is just sitting in Square's Lap and they have no intention of using it.. so sad.. (yeah I know he wouldn't fit. don't shame me..)
5) Beetle - Beetle Adventure Racing N64 Virtual Console for Switch. (ok, ima just leave this here. what was once a joke between me and my brother, has now become a deep desire. "Now ya *unintelligible gibberish*!" ) seriously though, play this game if you haven't. it's a blast!

Top Bottom