• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Smash

What New Character Should I add next

• Vegeta

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Late Cool Chris

Smash Rookie
Today I decided to create a SSF2 Mod called Project Smash (a best of mods from the ssf2 community)
Today I will tell you things about the game, the new features, current status, and recruit you guys

NEW CHARACTER
-The Knuckles Mod from SSF2 Beta makes an appearence (Mr. Incredible Almost made the cut as you can see in the DAT Files)

-The SMG4 Mod by Miskubi which goes over Ichigo (he is in the mods folder so you can add him back if you want to)

-The Lucas Mod By Pichubros which goes over Lloyd (same case with Ichigo)

-The Ganondorf Mod by an Unknown User which goes over ZSS (do not have the file rip :p)
and

-The Game and Watch mod also by an Unknown User (reskin of bomberman)

NEW STAGES
Lagless stages by SSF2 Beta and BFO (for battlefield you can have the normal ssf2 one or the Melee one)
Fountain Of Dreams by SSF2 Mods
Rock Wall by SSF2 Mods
Galaxy Smashville by an unknown user
Balanced Galaxy Tours by SSF2 Mods
and Icy Dreamland 64 by SSF2 Mods

I am sure these are not the only stages in the pack

Techinal Things
WAVEDASHING (MELEEEEEEE)

CURRENT STATUS AND ISSUES
Only in Alpha Build
Knuckles currently has an issue where a picture of Sora with Mr Game and Watch as the name as his slot (when selected he is normal again)
SMG4, Lucas, Ganon, and Mr Gaw do not have Character Slots

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mya1t67mohhew/Project_Smash_Alpha

Thank you guys for your time and I hope you guys can help with this mod.

By Late Cool Chris

Top Bottom