• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROJECT SMASH 64 M or sum..ish like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRJaves

Smash Rookie
NNID
RandomJaves
3DS FC
0361-6294-2122
Ban the toe...

NAH

But anyways,

Smash 64 needs a project M like remake, revision, redo, resmash, or something.

Just posting this to know other ppls thoughts on how smash 64 could be improved not technical wise

But as in Character wise, Stage wise, Nerf wise (lol)

Maybe a training mode that actually teaches you how to get good.
Maybe a way to implement a hitbox mode with out a g shark
Maybe add F-B or charge mechs
Maybe ban the toe
Maybe....

Just ban the toe

Thoughts? Comments?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
cease the flapping, PHOX

Mr Javes wasn't talking about a Brawl mod to play like 64. Instead, he wants a 64 mod with more features, similar to PM.
i know this guy personally, he lives in my city etc lol

ok i misread that, can't edit that post NOW

madao edited the SSB64 rom, its a neat mod but it only affected a few things

somewhere on 64 section theres posts about modding the rom further, IIRC by one or more of these ppl @Madao @ felipe_9595 felipe_9595 @NOKAUBURE dannySSB and im sure im missing a few

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Ban the toe...

NAH

But anyways,

Smash 64 needs a project M like remake, revision, redo, resmash, or something.

Just posting this to know other ppls thoughts on how smash 64 could be improved not technical wise

But as in Character wise, Stage wise, Nerf wise (lol)

Maybe a training mode that actually teaches you how to get good.
Maybe a way to implement a hitbox mode with out a g shark
Maybe add F-B or charge mechs
Maybe ban the toe
Maybe....

Just ban the toe

Thoughts? Comments?
whats the toe?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
how about we just keep 64 the same but add more content instead of changing gameplay

okay

LRJaves

Smash Rookie
NNID
RandomJaves
3DS FC
0361-6294-2122
i know this guy personally, he lives in my city etc lol

ok i misread that, can't edit that post NOW

madao edited the SSB64 rom, its a neat mod but it only affected a few things

somewhere on 64 section theres posts about modding the rom further, IIRC by one or more of these ppl @Madao @ felipe_9595 felipe_9595 @NOKAUBURE dannySSB and im sure im missing a few
Yeahhhhhhh Phox Basically what this poke said
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
how about we just keep 64 the same but add more content instead of changing gameplay

okay
and this guy
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
how about we give Link a decent recovery and nerf Pika a little

okay
link could have a move that gives him an extra boost like M's tornado

toe

danky kang could be a little more evasive or quicker since he has a bad hurt box
hes a monkey, moankeys is fast.

toe

whatever makes pika op

toe

luigis float could get fixed a lil so he wont be an easy target

toe

samus in manys ways could use a buff

toe

pretty much sums it up

list of characters u ask for old 6 foe smash?

Wario, Peach, Banjo (fug microsoft)
Meta knite and ect

stages?

give me custom last level paper mario area as a swappable final destination
oh yeah, final destination.
Give me smb3 air ship....
ummm bell towers from the pokemons
uhhh.....
and anything to do with bananas in a dk game..

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

and this guy
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

link could have a move that gives him an extra boost like M's tornado

toe

danky kang could be a little more evasive or quicker since he has a bad hurt box

toe

whatever makes pika op

toe

toe

toe

pretty much sums it up

Meta knite and ect

stages?

uhhh.....

But... but...

What about Ridley?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Everything you just said was ****ing stupid. Please return to PM boards or Sm4sh boards.
I still don't understand, are you trying to mod 64 or mod brawl into a 64 clone?
Either way, it's a ****ing stupid idea.
From your responses such as:

toe

whatever makes pika op

toe

toe

toe

pretty much sums it up

Meta knite and ect

stages?

uhhh.....

Was ****ing stupid.
Also before you post a thread about a project please use proper grammar and not things like
''uhhh.....''

okay

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
No need to be so mean, Kahnu.
I still don't understand, are you trying to mod 64 or mod brawl into a 64 clone?
Either way, it's a ****ing stupid idea.
Did you know that the well-respected Madao worked on Reality 64? Are you going to insult Madao now?

Show some respect.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
No need to be so mean, Kahnu.

Did you know that the well-respected Madao worked on Reality 64? Are you going to insult Madao now?

Show some respect.
@Madao
Yes it is a ****ing stupid idea for THIS game to be made. Reality 64 is a good concept, but this thread project is ****ing stupid.

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
@ Kahnu Kahnu I'm pretty sure Javes is just joking around. Geez, didn't I go over this kind of stuff beforez? tl:dr We need new players for more tourneys and more money and more of what every other good smash game has. A community. An active approachable abbey ( yeah I know doesn't make much sense but I wanted it to be an alliteration and apparently abbey is a synonym of community... I think ). Don't they call us "the Smash community"? Let's stop argueing over silly things like Brawl vs Melee ( Melee is clearly infinity times better ), Project M not at Apex, and whether Diddy Kong is OP or not, and have a smashing time! Sorry don't hurt me

LRJaves

Smash Rookie
NNID
RandomJaves
3DS FC
0361-6294-2122
Still got to check what project R is about

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
if you dont know about project r why on the **** did you make this post

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399

also get the hell out, go back to brawl/sm4sh
OK now I'm mad. First of all, the anime is always wrong! Second of all, I don't hate Brawl but I pretty much never play it, so I don't know where you are getting the whim that I'm a close minded scrub unless it is from yourself. Who the **** do you think you are? Not listening to reason like that? Get your head out of your ass because you are single handedly ruining the community. I already know how you are gonna reply. Gonna say "I'm way better than you and I've playing for a long time" and "Smash 64 is perfect". Well news flash! People have different opinions than you! And if this thing does get made then how will it affect you in anyway? How? It's not like when somebody mods a ROM, all ROMS change to be like it! Calm down! Nobody is doing anything to you.

P.S. Judging by your lack of tolerance and join date, I'm probably more of the wise old man than you. Kirby as main gives it away for me though. Smash 4 is twice as hard as playing Kirby.

P.S.S. I just put you on my ignore list so don't even bother replying. Checkmate *****.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
OK now I'm mad. First of all, the anime is always wrong! Second of all, I

don't hate Brawl but I pretty much never play it, so I don't know where you are getting the whim that I'm a close minded scrub unless it is from yourself. Who the **** do you think you are? Not listening to reason like that? Get your head out of your *** because you are single handedly ruining the community. I already know how you are gonna reply. Gonna say "I'm way better than you and I've playing for a long time" and "Smash 64 is perfect". Well news flash! People have different opinions than you! And if this thing does get made then how will it affect you in anyway? How? It's not like when somebody mods a ROM, all ROMS change to be like it! Calm down! Nobody is doing anything to you.

P.S. Judging by your lack of tolerance and join date, I'm probably more of the wise old man than you. Kirby as main gives it away for me though. Smash 4 is twice as hard as playing Kirby.

P.S.S. I just put you on my ignore list so don't even bother replying. Checkmate *****.
lmao chill
im most positively ruining the community *sarcasm*
64 has flaws

i think you dont understand what im mad about

also lmao twice as hard as playing kirby ***** how bout you fight me in FU and see if you keep saying that

also
I'm probably more of the wise old man than you. Kirby as main gives it away for me though. Smash 4 is twice as hard as playing Kirby.
gg

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
OK now I'm mad. First of all, the anime is always wrong! Second of all, I don't hate Brawl but I pretty much never play it, so I don't know where you are getting the whim that I'm a close minded scrub unless it is from yourself. Who the **** do you think you are? Not listening to reason like that? Get your head out of your *** because you are single handedly ruining the community. I already know how you are gonna reply. Gonna say "I'm way better than you and I've playing for a long time" and "Smash 64 is perfect". Well news flash! People have different opinions than you! And if this thing does get made then how will it affect you in anyway? How? It's not like when somebody mods a ROM, all ROMS change to be like it! Calm down! Nobody is doing anything to you.

Apologies for double posting, but really? Being older doesn't mean wiser, who are you even? I've never seen you in the 64 forum, kahnu is a very good modder and you should show respect for him, 64 is fine the way it is, that is how the majority of 64 fans think that way, because even if there's a cheap Kirby player, with practice, you can take them down (I'm a luigi and Samus main, so take my words) and btw saying "don't bother to reply" and "check mate b****" makes you look like
A) have nothing else to say so you tell kahnu to not reply
B) look like a d*** who the hell says check mate b**** are you really that mad?? We don't need that crap in the 64 forums

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
Apologies for double posting, but really? Being older doesn't mean wiser, who are you even? I've never seen you in the 64 forum, kahnu is a very good modder and you should show respect for him, 64 is fine the way it is, that is how the majority of 64 fans think that way, because even if there's a cheap Kirby player, with practice, you can take them down (I'm a luigi and Samus main, so take my words) and btw saying "don't bother to reply" and "check mate b****" makes you look like
A) have nothing else to say so you tell kahnu to not reply
B) look like a d*** who the hell says check mate b**** are you really that mad?? We don't need that crap in the 64 forums
What can I say? I'm like the Hulk. When I get mad, I really do get mad. I'm not older just wiser. You misunderstood me on that. I am leekslap. He didn't show me respect when I was just joking. Saying to go back to Brawl is like saying"You are a disgusting little scrub so get out of my face!". You are missing the point with Kirby. Isn't Kirby one of the easiest characters and popular with newer players? Why does everybody misunderstand my posts?

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
What can I say? I'm like the Hulk. When I get mad, I really do get mad. I'm not older just wiser. You misunderstood me on that. I am leekslap. He didn't show me respect when I was just joking. Saying to go back to Brawl is like saying"You are a disgusting little scrub so get out of my face!". You are missing the point with Kirby. Isn't Kirby one of the easiest characters and popular with newer players? Why does everybody misunderstand my posts?
Kirby is one of the cheapest characters, but people who are new to the game picking up Kirby still get murdered, it's just the way you look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom