• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project m3.6 Kapedanis x patt edition Dolphin upload request

jppopali

Smash Rookie
So I got kapedanis pm3.6 up and running, I tried for 3 days to get it to work with patt edition but I ran into several problems with the sd card, Could anyone upload kapedanis +patt edition 3.6? I also would really like to do custom characters like goku and geno etc I'm having problems with those too, but I think its because I'm trying to do it with a modded pm build. Would anyone be able to upload a working modded pm with the most updated and balanced pm version with custom characters please? If not maybe a kapedanis+patt edition? I'm using Dolphin.

jppopali

Smash Rookie
Could really use an upload, I've tried for days to get custom characters in I just want patt edition or a custom character in pm 3.6 to ease the pain of putting my cat down kinda getting tired of trying to do it myself... I mean I used to be a modder at fableTLcmods but modding pm3.6 is a new level..

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Uploads take time. Also, do you want just the Kapendani x patt bulid? Because that should be easy to find. The characters you want seem to be fairly popular, so check brawl vault for some builds. Most builds don't really need any modifications to run on dolphin. If you do have problems with virtual SD cards and the like, feel free to ask.

P.S. We don't really have a dedicated "support team" for mods or anything. People read what you post and try to see if they can help. So don't expect quick replies. FYI.:)

jppopali

Smash Rookie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371
Ok now this would be pretty cool to get, can I use this mod and replace all files in the custom rsbe01(custom) folder that is pm3.6 modded with kapedanis? Would it work? Ive tried using tools and viewing guides on them but the guides tend to talk about everything that you can do with the programs and doesn't focus on soley installing a mod.

jppopali

Smash Rookie
last time I replaced files while following the best directions I could find I got a bunch of loooonnng errors and it took me forever to exit dolphin also if anyone would take the time on explaining step by step or pointing me to a guide that is step by step on how to install a character mod let me know ive made mods for 3-4 different games in my life time both for games that have a mod manager and ones that you have to replace files manually but this confuses me a lot only because the directions ive been seeing in different youtube videos are very odd and not in step by step format, its more like the begin to tell you where to go then they tell you about features etc that have nothing to do with installing a modded character so just letting you guys know if you feel like giving me some deets its not going to a lost cause or anything lol

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I think what you need to do is replace everything within the Ike folder with the files here. But this looks like a brawl mod and p:m and by extension, kapedani's build are different from brawl. So this mod might not work. Even if it did, you probably wouldn't like it as
A. This mod is old and probably isn't well balanced.
B. This mod wouldn't match up to the rest of the p:m cast, as it wouldn't have the speed, l cancelling, etc.

Edit: forgot to mention this, but a sm4sh cloud PSA is in the works, so wait for that. It will be better than this one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom