• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Wii (mmwifi) "Disconnected from Network"

UberKiller

Smash Rookie
Me and some friends are trying to play project m online together (we have eachothers friend codes) but it seems we are brickwalled by the online not allowing us to get that far. It has worked in the past and worked very fine in fact. But now we can't even get online?

Was there an update we missed or something? Because we can't even play at the moment. Any help is appreciated.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If it's error code 30120, that means the server is undergoing maintenance. The server has nothing to do with the PM dev team, so all I can tell you to do is wait until it's back up.

UberKiller

Smash Rookie
If it's error code 30120, that means the server is undergoing maintenance. The server has nothing to do with the PM dev team, so all I can tell you to do is wait until it's back up.
Alright. Thanks for the quick reply. However is there any way to check if it's still down?

Top Bottom