• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Technical Help

Ness Gymrae

Smash Apprentice
I am new to Project M. And I am curious if there is a way to add custom stages and new character colors and outfits. Is there any way I can customize the characters and stages? Also, I also need help renaming some songs in smash to name my original custom songs. Any help is appreciated.

Ness Gymrae

Smash Apprentice
It is working very well, thanks! and just curious, is there a way to add more stages than there already is in project m without replacing them?

Ness Gymrae

Smash Apprentice
One more thing.... I want to test my project m stuff on my pc without going back and forth to my pc and wii. do I need some sort of program? like dolphin?

Ness Gymrae

Smash Apprentice
Ok, thanks for the help. And I was trying alternate costumes/characters for some of the current characters and project m always crashes on startup after finishing. How do I change it so it can stay while booting up normally?

Ness Gymrae

Smash Apprentice
My wii broke (Little Cousins) and I got a new wii. but when I load project M, It takes me to the screen with "play" "update" "exit" etc... and when I press "play", It takes me to the main screen. And It keeps doing this. My new wii is 4.3u and basically the same as my old wii.

Top Bottom