• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Stops Loading For No Apparent Reason

Yutyrannus

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. I’ve been having trouble loading p.m. It started when I loaded brawl and there was a notification telling me I had some new music. I ignored it until after I got past the first screen of p.m and it was taking a long time to load. By then I knew something was up and I suspected it had something to do with the music. Eventually the screen went black. After that I took out the disk and sd card then turned off the wii u. After that I couldn’t get past the stage builder.

So I tried to delete p.m off the sd card and then reinstall it. But my computer wouldn’t read it and after a bit more testing I found that the wii u couldn’t read it either.

I fairly sure it is a problem with the sd card but I want to see if there are any solutions before I get a new sd card.

P.S

I’m playing on a wii u with p.m 3.6.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps you could borrow a friend's SD card, just to make sure that the SD card isn't the problem? Your description doesn't provide us with a lot of clues.

Top Bottom